Chapter 6

Chapter 6 !!

DANNYS P.O.v

 I woke up and all I saw was darkness. I felt weak, and in pain. It felt as if a thousand knifes were stabbing me. I don't know why and somehow I didn't want to find out. There was something inside me telling me It was something I didn't need to know something that would most likely ruin my dignity.. and worse. It wasn't my wolf telling me this because he was hiding somewhere weeping over having no sight of his mate. My mate .. Daven is most likely looking for me by now, wondering where I'm at, wondering whats happened, wondering how I am, wondering how I'll end up. Everything I'm wondering too. What has happened..? How do I look and why am I in pain? How will I end up? Where am I? I couldn't answer any of it. How would I be able too. I don't remember anything...

The lights flickered on and my eyes automatically shut. I squinted my eyes till I was adjusted to the light. I saw a man. He was handsome, around his early 30s. He wore a white doctors coat and khakis with church shoes.

"Danny.. Age 17. Male. Alergic to Shellfish. Unfortunately you're not a butt virgin, but you stay a virgin in the important place. You're the mate of an alpha. The alpha of the most dangerous pack in the world. You hate insects but love butterflys. You have a stange case of heat only found in females and there has only been 2 other males found with heat in the world, and of course the big things you have no idea about yourself but I won't snitch off that category." This left me in a blank phase of pre shock. I was speechless.

He smirked and walked towards me and grabbed my arm. I clenched my teeth from the pain. "I'm sure you've noticed pain.. Correct?" He put my arm in front of my face, letting a few chains clink. I saw cuts and bruises everywhere. "A few of my men have had there share of anger management upon you. They must have had a lot of anger towards your pack. I'm suprised they didn't rape you. I have more men that will do that job later, but don't freight child thats just the beginning of it." He laughed and left the room the lights going out again.

All I did was stare at the darkness. All I did was think about it and let a few tears fall.

****

I saw the lights come back on and I froze when I saw 3 men and the doctor. "Hello Danny. These are my men I was talking about." He smirked. The first man was handsome too, he licked his lips. He didn't look any older then 20. Which came to my suprise. Then the second man man looked around the age of the doctor and wasn't so handsome but wasn't ugly. Then the thrird man was kind of laid back like he wanted it to be over with but he looked cool like a jock every girl wanted and every guy wanted to be. He looked about 18 or 19.

They walked towards me and the first man tried to pry my legs apart but I held them together with all my strength. The thrid man rolled his eyes and pulled my legs open with ease. I tried to close them back but he was like incredible halk. I squirmed around and kicked him in the stomach he let go and grabbed his stomach gasping for air. I rolled over and tried standing up without tangling the chains so I wouldn't get caught in them. They were pretty long so it was easy getting up but the problem was I couldn't feel my legs so when I stood up I had to hold onto the wall.I tried shifting too but I couldn't. The doctor just looked at me with amusement. I tried shifting again begging for my wolf to respond. My wolf finally responded and with all of my strenght, I shifted that was a bad idea too, because my wolf was just as weak as me, but my wolf managed to pounce on the doctor and get a good bite on his arm before falling to his side gasping with his tongue hanging out of his mouth. The doctor flinched and grabbed his arm. My wolf shifted us back leaving me on my side. "Boys!" The doctor said angrily. He walked out of the room gripping his arm but before he did I caught his name tag. 'Alexander Willis'

"Daven his name, Alexander Willis.. I said with what I had left of me.."

The second man stood up and pulled out a gun shooting me twice. I gasped out with pain coughing up blood. He then left as well. The two others began kicking me in my stomach. After about 5 minutes I passed out.