CHAPTER 3

Hey guys, so I'm going to try to speed updates up Cx. I might be unsuccessful or successful I dun know, anyway I have a question for you all.. I know I should make the decisions about this but usually the characters irk me in some stories because it's the total opposite of what you vision, so I wanted to ask if I should change the characters of Daven or Danny. (Even though Francisco Lachowski is completely adorable)  But I'm only giving you Danny and Daven ;D because I have more major characters coming in this story. Well guys I reread chapter 1 and the spelling and punctuation wasn't great, that's because I was using my IPod. I don't really edit my chapters so XD.. HERE WE GO o0o

CHAPTER 3

MONDAY:

Danny and Daven finished eating their breakfast and went to school.(I didn't want it to be another "Wake up", had it for 2 chapters..)

Me and Daven walked up the stairs to the corridor to my huge school. We parted our ways to find our friends.It was really hard leaving Daven with only a 'goodbye' people would be suspicious if we said we love each other were 2 brothers that grew into not saying that to each other and we wanted to tell everybody in a pack.. I continued walking down the hall to my locker. I met up with my best friend Emily along the way. She was a wolf and also a lesbian, so she would understand at least a little if I told her..which I was going to do..right now. "Emily.." she looked at me. "Huh?" .."Can I ask you something crazy..?" she kinda laughed ..weird ass "Yeah sure..".. "So what would you think of 2 brothers...who are... m-mates..?" she looked at me amazed "I'd actually think it was awesome!" then a look of realization sped across her face "WAIT!" she said too loud.. "You and Daven...are mates." luckily she said more quieter. I looked down..I've become more shyer, perfect. "Thats...hot." I looked up and I had to laugh..I tried to keep it in but as I continued to think about it and the face she was making the laughter just slipped and it was uncontrolable. "Yeah......O..kay" I said between laughs. She started to laugh too, this caused people to glance at us. "Okay..Okay we have to go to class.."..  I looked up at her and became serious. "You can't tell anybody.. me and Daven are planning on telling the pack at the meeting tomorrow.. also Daven doesn't even know I told you yet. So don' tell him either." She looked determined after I was finished "Of course."

We walked to English together and sat at our seats. In the middle of English Emily passed a note to me that said "So..after school do you want to go shopping, we can go find some clothes for the meeting. ;)" I smiled at the last part. I wrote down "Sure." then passed it to her. Then the rest school I ignored till Gym the last class which I had with Daven.

Me and Emily sat down next to each other on the bleachers. I had gym with her too.. "KIDS! Today is free day..like we have every month..so there is various things set out you can do.YOU STILL HAVE TO DRESS. SO GO TO THE LOCKER ROOM!." Me and Emily parted and I ran down to the locker room and quickly undressed and pulled my shorts on but.. as I grabbed my shirt I felt someone grab me and pull me in the storage closet.I dropped my shirt and turned the light on "Daven what the hell!" He looked at my bare chest lustfully. "Daven, Not right now were in g-" before I could finish his lips were on mine and his arm was around my waist pulling me towards him. "Daven.." I moaned. He stopped the kiss and licked my chin and followed down to my neck and sucked on my skin making a mark. Then his hand reached down to my part that's when we needed to stop.. "Okay Daven..stop." He looked at me and stopped.. "I'm stopping because we aren't officialy mates yet..that's the only reason." that kind of hurt to hear "Aren't officialy mates." He walked out leaving me alone with a red mark on my neck.. I felt tears sting my eyes.. I told him to stop..I shouldn't be crying. I held the tears back and pulled my shirt on and walked out of the locker room. I found Emily "What happened? You look like you've been holding back tears." ."Oh no..I'm fine." She looked at me worldly. "Okay .."

Finally gym was over and I quickly got my stuff and left. Emily ran to my car which I was leaning on. "Hey Danny!" I looked at her.. and she instantly knew that there WAS something wrong. "What is it?" She sighed.. "He said we aren't officially mates.." she looked at me like I was crazy "Your such a girl..you get sad over small things." ..I frowned "I'm not like a girl.." She smiled "Well your like a flower your sensitive." I huffed. "Well are we going shopping or not?" she laughed "Of course, let's go hoe."

Emily walked to the passenger door and got in my car. I was about to get in the car but when I opened it the door wouldn't move.."What the damn..My car better not be messed up. I'll be snap crackle and popping on some hoes.." Then I heard someone suck in a breathe. I turned around to once again see Daven. I instinctively dropped. I know people usually react at running or force but for me when I feel dangered I drop and hide my face. "Danny.." Daven sighed and grabbed my elbow to pick me up, which he did with ease. "Where are you going..?" ..I looked him in the eye.  "Me and Emily are going to go shopping." Danny smiled with all of his sexy glory, I bit my lip to hold back the smile that was hurting to spread across my face. "Of course you are.  Well you have fun, I'm gonna go home and me and the boys are going back to the house." I rolled my eyes and turned around back to the door to see his hand still there. I slapped it away and got in my car. I rolled down my window and looked at him with a smirk..I winked at him and said the most cheesy thing ever "See you later, Baby!" I drove away right when I finished to make it seem more cool. Emily was looking at me with a scrunched nose. "What..?" I said defensively. She shook her head and she chuckled. I rolled my neck. Ending that 'no conversation'.

We arrived at the mall and we shopped till we dropped. I bought 3 new pairs of shoes. A pair of  rainbow sparies, A pair of yellow vans with a little Sebastion from Black Butler on the side, and a pair of Adventure Time high tops. Then I bought a Adventure Time shirt for my shoes, and a Sebastion t-shirt, and black hoody with NIRVANA in yellow characters. Then I bought 2 pairs of skinnies and pair of sweats. Then I bought a bunch of accessories. Finally I bought myself a mall brownie. After like 4 hours of shopping with Emily, she bought almost as much as me but not AS much. We struggled to carry all of our bags to the car but we managed to do it. We breathed a sigh of relief when we were settled in, and were comfortable in the car. We ate and agreed Emily would stay the night with me. Then we went home.

When me and Emily got to my house there was a bunch of cars and the house was dark and loud with a few lights here and there. "What the hell..?" me and Emily both said. We walked up to the door to be stopped by a few losers. "You aren't on the list, kids." I wrinkled my nose and made a disgusted face. "Move." I said a pushed him to the side without worry. Me and Emily moved around the house and I was trying to find Daven. After forever I still couldn't find him. I was getting really irritated, so I started asking people but no luck. I was beyond mad now, it was loud and people were bumping into me the lights were hurting my eyes and I couldn't find Daven.

I ran upstairs past people making out, and got my bull horn. I ran back downstairs and stopped at the 6th step to the bottom. "Excuse me.." I said into bull horn. No answer. "Excuse me..does anybody know where Daven is?" No answer. Oh my lord. "WHERE THE F*CK IS DAVEN!!!" I screamed into the bull horn. I smirked. "Now that I got all your damn attention. Where. Is. Daven?" Somebody next to me said "He's somewhere upstairs.." I turned to the person and thanked them. I ran upstairs and banged open doors until I came to his room. I was kinda scared to open it. What if he was with a girl..because he was drunk..Or just by choice. I slowly opened the door to find...a sleeping Daven. I breathed a sigh of relief. I walked over to him and laid by him. I stared at his face for a long time, until I got tired, and fell asleep.

WELP GUYS, I know my chapters are pretty short, but I was rushing to get this done because like I said I was determined to get earlier updates and my mom told me I had to go to sleep at 10 and it's 10:40 XD. So therefore his is another chapter ;D. DON'T FORGET MY QUESTION AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS CHAPTER!.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

-B0unc3