Chapter 7

Hey guys I know I haven't updated in a long time my excuses are family issues as always. If you guys would like me to explain them to you feel free to tell me so. Lol. Anyways I now have acess to a laptop so I can update easier. I'm sorry sorry. For not updating in like a year.  I love you guys though. Yell at me if you want. Be all like. "F u. Stupes." and stuff like that. Anyway here's chapter 7. It's really short but it's an update FOR NOW. It's also 4:30 in the morning and I'm half-asleep

CHAPTER 7

DANNY'S P.O.V

"They probably found out by now. Why are you so worried?" I asked Daven raising my eyebrows.

"Because if the pack doesn't accept us then I won't be the alpha, what will happen to mom and dad, there is a lot at stake here Danny." I cringed at his voice.

"Daven.. You don't have to be the alpha, and mom and dad would be fine if they didn't accept us then we would just leave and not bother mom and dad about it. I mean god damn brighten up a little." I threw my hands up and laughed. 

"It's more than that.." I frowned and kissed his cheek.

"I'm going to go get a shower before we go to the meeting." he looked at me and a smirk played on his lips. I pursed my lips. "What?"

"Can I come too..?" I smiled and shook my head, no. I smiled at him again before going into the bathroom and shutting the door.

I warmed the water up and took my clothes off. I hopped into the shower and washed my hair and body. I leaned on the side of the wall and closed my eyes blocking the world out. So much has happened in the past months. I found my mate. My brother. My wonderful older brother with his sculpted build and beautiful smile. A personality that everyone wants to know. I went into heat. The surging pain and pleasure of heat. The want, desire, and need for satisfaction and relief. Getting kidnapped and getting bit by a goddamn vampire. I grabbed my neck. My mate who saved me from it. My mate who is still saving me from everything.

I opened my eyes and felt an arm slither around my waist. I smiled and grabbed Davens hand turning around and facing his delicious face. He looked down at me and slid a finger down my cheek. I bit my lip. I looked down and bit the inside of my cheek as I immediately looked back up. Another smirk played on his lips. God damn hormones. He pushed me up against the wall and licked my bottom lip. I shivered as he teased me. He always does this. I'm not the one to tease. Heh heh, I always win. I pushed him away and licked his neck. Going to his chest and tracing every ab with my tongue. I blew on his erection and he sucked in a breath. I started to relieve him but paused in the middle and smirked at his annoyed face. I stood up and turned the water off stepping out and wrapping a towel around my waist and walked out of the room with a little butt swish. I listened to him shuffle out of the tub. 

He left my room with one last kiss to get ready. I dropped my towel and dressed in a blue shirt along with black skinny jeans and blue toms. I messed with my hair before exiting my room to go to Davens room so we could leave together. I opened the door and found him sitting naked looking down at his almost faded erection. "Daven?" I laughed. I looked back at him and his erection sprung up as he looked at me. 

"What the hell Danny. It was almost gone...Now we're going to be late.." He whined. I pursed my lips. I walked over to in front of him and got on my knees. I licked his tip then continued to trace my tongue back and forth against his erection. "Danny!" He groaned. I took all of his erection in my mouth and began sucking and bobbing. He grabbed my hair and started moving with me. He came into my mouth. "Oh.. I'm sorry!" I swallowed it and stood up. "That's hot.." 

"Now get ready." He grabbed me and set me on his lap. He smashed his lips to mine and dipped his tongue into my mouth. We pulled away. 

"I so want to take you right now.." Daven growled. He flipped us over so he was on top of me and started to kiss me again but I turned my head away. 

"Daven we litteraly have 30 minutes to get there." He looked at the time and growled again. He stood up and went into his closet to get ready. "I'll be waiting downstairs. Love you!" 

I walked downstairs and grabbed 3 granola bars from the box. On second thought.. I grabbed the whole box and 3 water bottles and put them in a bag. I walked out to my car and got in. I put the keys in transmission and started the car. Daven came running out of the house. He opened my door and plopped in the passangers seat. "God I'm hungry. Let me go get some gr-" I gave him a granola bar and a water bottle. "You know me so well." He smiled and opened the pack. He had that one scarfed down by the time I got out of the drive. I handed him the whole box and he smiled wider. I turned the radio up and sped up a little once I got out of our drive lane.

I pulled into the pack building and stopped the car, turning the music down. "Well.. we're here." 

----------------------

Well here you go guys. c: 

How'd you like it? I hope you did...

On the topic of Dragons Suck. That is the hardest story ever. I have no idea where to go with it but I'm trying. I actually have a couple of ideas with this one but I'm not sure if they can be described as well as it is in my head. Also I don't know a type of schedule for updating. Maybe you guys can help me out. Please <3. Anyways thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAN

-B0unc3