CHAPTER 5

Charles' POV

I wonder how many times have  I called her but this network  connections really doesn't realize how impatient and worried am I now. I've have to bring her back to the firm. One, my firm requires her intelligence and two, she knows about the most on the current project we're working on. A third reason may also be there that I want to keep her close to me. 

"THE PERSON WHO YOU HAVE DIALED IS CURRENTLY OUT OF NETWORKING REGION , PLEASE CALL LATER."

What should I do now ? This is I guess the tenth time that I have dialed her.

 Is this really me? I can't believe that a lady is making me run after her this badly. I have never imagined it. Women run after me but I don't run after them. This is really unusual of me. Emma has an aura in herself that makes me to go after her. I can't deny her.

If I just say all such stuff to my mom, my mom would definitely start preparing for my marriage. Marriage? I guess this isn't for me. Love? Am I in love? With whom? Emma ? These thoughts shouldn't come in my mind now. I should take a day off after bringing Emma back. Maybe I'll be spending the day all alone or I'll take Emma with me on a date. 

" Sir have you called me ? Have I done something ? I can't believe you have called me." I can imagine how shocked is Miss Bianca now. I never call an employee. Moreover I don't even have their numbers nor do I pay attention to them. But I need Miss Bianca's help now. She's the one dealing with the details of all my employees.

" Sir how can I help you ?" I guess she must be at office now. It's usual for her to leave at 7 p.m.

" Are you at office now?"

" Uhm yes sir. I'm about to leave ."

" Good then , go and check Emma's personal details' file and tell me her address." Another shock for her, me asking about Emma's address.

" Sir we are not supposed to share one's details to anyone. It's the firm's rule." How can she say that to me ? 

" Who's the boss? You or me? Whose firm is it?" I have accepted the fact that Emma can deny my orders and all but I really don't appreciate it when others object to my orders.

" But sir." Who has asked her to be such a well-mannered employee and even follow the rules so strictly? I've heard rules are made to break, so why can't she break one now? If she doesn't listen to me now, I'll fire her and I'll go and find her address myself.

" Don't make me do the worst." My words must have an impact on her as she agrees immediately.

" Her house number is XXXX, at the XXXXXXXXXXX street. ''

" Fine then. You may leave now."

" Sir am I fired now?"

" No, I've not fired you yet but don't make me change my mind."

" Thank you sir."

Now my destination is her home now. I've to talk to her to clarify all the misunderstandings by today itself. I've never imagined her to drive me crazy like this. Emma, you have to pay for it. I don't now how you'll pay but you have to.

It really takes me 30 minutes to find her house. She lives near to the office. But should I really visit her now? At such a late hour? A gentleman shouldn't visit a woman this late and even without a gift. In haste, I haven't even got to buy something for her. Maybe I'll gift her later. If she's now having dinner now, I can't barge in then! Okay, I'll wait for another 30 minutes. Being patient gives you the best fruit .

Look where life has brought me to. I was never supposed to wait but now I'm waiting in front of my PA's house. I had never been nervous before but now I really can define the exact meaning of nervousness. Life teaches you so many things, we just have to apply all the teachings we learnt in the right places. I know Emma for a long time. She's potential of handling more projects alone. She's smart, intelligent and is a complete woman. I can say she's really pretty. Her eyes sparkle like stars whenever she's speaking. The way her lips move, I want to taste them once.