CHAPTER 7

" I would love to move in here."

No sooner did I say I will move in here than I was embraced in a hug. Even if I can't be truly happy now but I can make others happy . That's what I'm doing now. Mr. Charles must be happy.

" Emma , I truly ...... " His words were cut off by a call.

LIFE IS FULL OF LOVE AND HEARTBREAKS. IT'S NATURAL TO HAVE A BREAKUP. SO MAYBE NOW I CAN MOVE ON FROM TREVOR.

CHARLES' POV

" Emma I truly ........" My phone starts to ring. Who the fuck is calling me now? I'm enjoying a nice time with Emma.

She pulls herself away from me. It's painful, isn't it ? If the person who's calling me now for any silly reason, that person will have to face the worst  .

" Hello, who is this?" 

" So Charles, you don't even save your dad's number in your mobile phone." DAD! Why does he have to call me now? Wait !! The dinner that Kevin spoke of. I'm not going there. As far as I've heard, we are supposed to have dinner with the SMITHS. I don't know why but I don't like their daughter but my parents like her a lot. Maybe they are planning  my marriage with her but I can't marry her. I have someone ....... I have someone whom I like.

" Are you lost ?" My dad's voice brings me back . 

" Ye...s" 

" You are supposed to come now, right Charles ?"  I have never been afraid of anyone except him. But that doesn't mean that he'll always control me. For the last  15 years I have let him control me. I never wanted to take over his business but he forced me to do so. I wanted an independent life but he just .... Isn't it bad ?? I have always wanted to be a painter but he never supported me.  But  now, I won't let him decide about my life anymore.

" But I won't come" Yes! I have said that to his face. 

" How come you say that to me ??" 

" I can say that because never in my life before I have spoken against you." Isn't it fair ?

" I want the best for you son, Alisa is a nice woman. In fact, she's perfect for you too. She has graduated from Oxford University.   She has knowledge in almost all fields......

I cut his words and intervened , " But she's not for me. I don't like her and I won't marry her. That's all. I'm ending up the call. If you really wanna see her as your daughter in law then ask your other sons. "

" But why?" I looked at Emma before answering him. This woman looks so puzzled now. But she's cute.  MY EMMA.

" Because I've someone to marry." Saying such, I ended the call. 

Finally I feel so free. I can marry her. But what if she doesn't agree ?  I would definitely respect her decisions. But for now I'll take her for dinner.

EMMA'S POV

" But she's not for me. I don't like her and I won't marry her. That's all. I'm ending up the call. If you really wanna see her as your daughter in law then ask your other sons. "

Why is he looking at me now ? I guess he's arguing with his dad. I can never understand him. What if he starts to shout at me now ? If he does that, he's  done for then.

" Because I've someone to marry." 

WAIT! WHAT DID HE SAY? MY GOODNESS, WHO'S THAT UNFORTUNATE YET FORTUNATE WOMAN THAT HE IS GONNA MARRY ? I'VE BEEN WITH FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS BUT NEVER REALLY GOT TO KNOW ABOUT HER. WHO IS THE WOMAN? ME? C'MON EMMA IT CAN NEVER BE YOU.