CHAPTER 9

TREVOR'S POV

" You don't love me Trevorrr? I know you do but you aren't confessing it? WHY?" She has crossed the limits again.

" BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE EMMA STILL. " Jenna must have been shocked to find me screaming at the top of my voice saying I love Emma.

Yeah, I still love Emma and I want her back to me at any cost.

Saying such, I grab Jenna's hand and go out of the building. 

" Damn it, man! It hurts. Leave my hand." Jenna pulls her hand out of my grip. 

I feel sorry for myself now. I feel like I have lost half of my life by losing Emma. Yeah, I know a lot of people hate me for distrusting her. But my love for her isn't fake. I still love her. At first, it was a game but I fell for her eventually. I don't know when but a tear escapes from my eye. I'm in pain. I want to move on from this pain for ever, either by going back to our relationship or .... or completely breaking all my ties with her.

" Do you wanna have drinks Jenna?" Having drinks is the only way to forget her for the time being. Emma !! I want to meet you for once at least.

" Yeah sure." She says.

" Let's go." Saying such, I lead her to get in of my car. We are going to my favorite bar, 1833. It's a place where I go to rest myself . I can temporarily forget her. 

It's a 2 hours long drive from here. I start off the engine and begin driving. Jenna is sitting beside me and is looking outside. She endures so much. I must have hurt her a lot. She is my only friend now, with whom I can share all my feelings.  I still think that I'm not matured enough yet since I always end up hurting Jenna but she is so matured that she still understands all my actions. WE ALL NEED A FRIEND LIKE THAT ON WHOM YOU CAN TRUST BLINDLY.

I have never really noticed her but today I just can't  stop staring at her. She looks like .... like Emma. 

" Stop looking at me and focus on driving." I am not staring at her.  

" Listen, I'm not staring at you. I'm not .. I'm not staring." She chuckles . 

Finally we reach our destination, 1833. The bar is made of white onyx, lit from inside with led lights. It glows in a dimly lit room. I really love this place. Without wasting any minute, we both head in after parking the car. 

" It has been long since you visited us last." The bartender says. I came here last a month ago. So yeah, it is long.

" What do you want today Mr. Weirick ?" 

" I'll go with the one that I usually take. What about you Jenna ?" She must have been lost in some of her thought so when I have asked her, she is so surprised.

" Umm, the one he has taken ." She tells the bartender pointing her finger at me.

Soon he brings our drinks to our table and we both start to converse.

" Are you still pissed off , Trevor?"  I remain silent. How can I not be pissed? That woman Gabby has ruined everything and after all such, she is just throwing herself at me. My life is already half-ruined but she wants to ruin it completely. 

" You are still. I shouldn't have asked such a silly questions. I'm sorry." This woman... always apologizes to me. She is so cute. I am mistreating her. She is wasting all her free time on me. She must date someone ..... only if she wants to.

" Don't apologize. If you do it again, I'll probably .... " She cuts me off.

" What will you do huh? Stri..p ... m. ."