~ Her New Addiction ~ edited

Y/n was streaming normally as she usually would on the weekends. "Oh my lord!! Jeebus and these crackers.." Y/n exclaimed louder than anticipated as she was almost hit off her bridge in Minecraft SkyWars. "Chat- stop bullying meee" Y/n pleaded as she was taking revenge on the person who almost knocked her off . "I saved myself you tiny carrots!" She said while sticking out her tongue at her monitor. Just because she was an adult didn't mean she acted like one.

Donation - [- A Tiny carrot has something to share :D -]
"Hey (Streamer n/n)! Just wondering have you played Genshin Impact before?"

"Hm? Oh! Yeah, I have played it actually! I can only play one game at a time though so I have been neglecting it lul." Y/n replied happily while she had finished the SkyWars round, winning. 

"Alright, chat I think I'm gonna end today's stream early, I'm feeling a bit tired" Y/n had yawned before speaking to her chat. "Well everyone have a great Day/Night/Evening and please go drink water and touch some grass for me!" She had said somewhat energetically despite fighting the urge to pass out right then and there.  "AlSo.." she interrupted herself with a cough that eventually tuned into her turning around in her chair and killing her throat... 

Donation - 10 bits - [ - A Tiny carrot has donated ~10~ bits!] 

"Are we witnesses to this death? I call the cat plushie if she dies"

Y/n chuckled and turned back around, "Ok ok ok, I'm alive! And no you can't have Sir Pussington the fourth.. he's not included in the will." She slapped her table at the comment before composing herself again. "As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted! I have some merch coming out on Christmas Day at uh- 9 A.M (Your time zone). The drop will include a few types of hoodies including a new design featuring our darling Sir Pussington and Mrs Baby Dumpster Duck!" She dramatically pointed at each of the plushies on her desk while saying their names. 

"Ok that was it, bye bye!" She quickly rambled on before ending her stream on a note of her viewers spamming the chat catalog every second. 

Y/n had ended her stream and shut off all of her gaming equipment, putting covers over the monitor and camera. Y/n got up and changed into some black and stretchy sweat pants and a random hoodie she found in her brothers closet.

She got in bed and scrolled through Twitter for a few minutes before she had looked out her window, right as there was a bright golden shooting star going across the sky. Y/n practically leaped out of bed and looked out her window seeing a few more of those same shooting stars flowing through the sky like leaves through wind, the sight had been so beautiful she hadn't even noticed that tears were forming in her eyes turning them glossy. She had imagined the scene from genshin impact of golden wishes giving you 5* characters and she had thought of it as a miracle to even see the stars in real life looking like that.

"Ok now thats cool.." She whispered to herself before walking over to her window. Y/n pulled her window open and grabbed an old blanket before going on her roof to stare at the bright stars, she had been staring for awhile, spacing out. The woman didn't realize that she had drifted to sleep for a few minutes but she quickly awakened as a sweet gentle breeze went over her. She got up after a leaf fell on her face so she went back into her room to fall back asleep. All Y/n could dream about was the stars that looked so extraordinarily unrealistic.

~•Time skip - Morning - 7:30am•~

•~Y/n POV~•

I had woken up to my alarm going off and tried to get out of bed, but some sort of weight was on me. I looked at where the weight was coming from and I stared in utter shock as I was staring at a..

•~Chapter End~•

Hello!!! That was my elemental burst called 'End the chapter at a non-beneficial time' hope y'all liked that haha probably not but that's alright I just thought this would be a nice short first chapter but I promise chapter two and three will be way longer!!! Tbh I just wanted to end it at a very bad time lol but I hope you all stick around till the next chapter to find out what the mysterious weight was ; )

Hope you all enjoyed this little teaser chapter!! Have a good Day/Evening/Night my lovelies!! And don't forget to drink plentiful water and eat some yummy food!! 🥡🥢🍜🍙 Here's some snacks from the best chef in Liyue, Xiangling!!!

Word count: 798