~ My Dear Softies ~

Btw listen to the video above ^^ or the videos below!! Link 1 is the video above ehe~
Clear sky over Liyue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7maCmr7YOS8
Maiden's Longing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA5PkepYsW8
A Transparent Moon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HaQpDad5Io

~Previously on Odds in your Favour~

I hummed happily to show that I was listening and started serving bowls of soup to everyone at the table. "Itadakimasu!" We all said in unison some quiet, some louder. I laughed after, surprised that we had such great timing.

We all had such a great time eating dinner together but we did have to talk business the next day so we all got comfortable in the our respectful sleeping areas. Me in my bed, Xiao and Albedo sharing a fairly small futon in my room on my floor, Klee and Diona on the living room couch, Sayu and Qiqi on my trundle bed (A bed that comes out from under a normal bed), Zhongli on a futon in the living room, Hu Tao sleeping on my bed with me, and finally Childe sleeping in a sleeping bag next to Zhongli.

~Morning - 6:15 am (6:15 Military Time/MT) - Weather: Blizzard conditions~

~Y/n POV~

I woke up feeling the warmth of the sun on my face, humming sleepily as I got up from my bed. As I got up I put the blanket on the ghosty girl that was sleeping next to me. I looked at the Alchemist and Yaksha that were sleeping on the futon next to my bed and smiled at them softly, that was until I saw that the sleeping blonde was shivering in his sleep. "Oh.. Here." I said quietly and covered him in the blanket next to him. I felt something slightly cold grab my wrist as I was getting up from the floor.

"Stay.. will you.. I'm freezing. You're also quite warm.." I looked at the source and it seemed to be the male I had just covered in the blanket, I blushed slightly and lay next to him as per his request. I was being held by Albedo and it was the one thing that made my worries disappear, all of my anxiety was gone, I truly felt at peace for the first time in what felt like years. His embrace was serenity itself, it seems I was in a trance as I lay there in the comfortable silence.

I hugged Albedo and took in his sweet scent, he smelled faintly of mint and campfire. Albedo held onto my waist, taking in my warmth. As I felt another pair of arms weakly wrap around my back and some warm breath against my ear, I hear "Y/n I am also a bit cold please warm me up as well." The voice I heard was quiet and a bit scratchy, I assumed it was Xiao due to the ghosty girl having a brighter voice that what I heard.

My breath hitched in my throat as the shock finally settled in since I was, kind of living a lot of fan-girls' and boys' dreams right now. Having two very fine men basically fighting over me while they are half asleep. "Xiao, Albedo you realize I need to go to school soon, right..? I can't stay much longer or I might get detention.." I said a bit worried about how I will get yelled at by my professors for being late.

"Well then you can skip today~ It's too cold to go out anyways" The alchemist said gently, trying to convince me to stay so he and the mint haired male could stay in my warmth for the day. I got up slowly only to be pulled back down by the two males.

"You really should stay. I looked outside earlier and it's as snowy as Dragonspine, out there. You would get sick if you go out, please stay..." Xiao said quietly yet convincingly. I sighed and was about to speak until I was interrupted. "Plus, you need to make sure that the harbinger won't do anything to any of us.." The Yaksha said once more but this time a bit more seriously than his previous sentence

I really got caught off guard when Xiao's voice turned serious so I decided to force my way to my feet, of course struggling due to the two boys holding me down. I got out my personal laptop and logged into my email so I could email my professors at my school that I wouldn't be able to attend, that was until I saw that I didn't have school until January 5th... I looked at Albedo and Xiao who were staring at me betrayed, which I assumed was because I got out of both of their embraces. "Well I guess you two are in luck because I am on a winter break, so I can stay here until next month.."

Albedo got up and I looked at him confused. He ended up picking me up bridal style and lay me back on the ground next to Xiao so we could, I assume cuddle again.

~Narrator POV~

"I think we should huddle together a little longer.. It's cold and we all need the warmth" Xiao said timidly while burying his head in the crook of your neck and Albedo getting back on his futon in front of you. Albedo snaked his arms around your waist, pulling himself closer to you.

"We might as well fall asleep since we all need some extra rest." Albedo said quietly just barely loud enough for you and Xiao to hear.

~Y/n POV~

I giggled and put hand on Xiao's cheek, and kissed his head the best I could "Sleep well then. Also, I didn't forget about you Albedo" I said slightly confident and kissed Albedo's forehead. I smiled at the two short flustered boys but instantly regretted my teasing when I saw that Xiao and Albedo where smirking as if I had fallen into a trap. Xiao hugged the back of my waist and Albedo grabbed my arms, wrapping them around him. They basically had me trapped and I was kind of loving it because that means that they trusted me and that I really wasn't going to be alone, I was happy and I entangled my legs with theirs.

Xiao tightened his grip on me and pulled me closer to him, I felt his warmth and sunk into his embrace. Albedo was also pulled closer by this action so his face was only centimetres away from mine. In response I booped his nose, only to have him kiss my forehead since he was of course still taller than me. Xiao poked my neck softly, pointing out that he also wanted some attention. I took my arms off Albedo and turned to face Xiao. Albedo's arms now around my waist and his face in my neck, I had my arms around Xiao. "You guys really just need love.. Ahh so cute" I said happily as I booped Xiao's nose like I did to Albedo.

~Chapter End~

Hello! I made this chapter literally dedicated to Xiaobedo x Y/n fluff since honestly we all need that, am I right or am I right? Also, I really needed to get this chapter done since you all deserve some fluff and there hasn't been much progressing in the relationship between Y/n, Xiao or Albedo yet so here it is! Honestly this chapter was originally supposed to be VERY angst-y but we can have that later~ So I hope you all have a great Morning/Day/Night!! Drink some water and Eat some Yummy food for me!! Bye Bye~
Hi this is more recent Kei and I thought this chapter was a little cringey so I changed up some things so Y/n didnt seem like a pick-me or some shit <3
Sakuya~Chan

Word Count: 1323