~ Sunsets and Snow ~

~ Previously on Odds In Your Favor ~

"Well why don't I help you find them.. The wind may be of service if one of your friends has an anemo vision.." He spoke out again, offering his help to me.

"I guess I can't really deny that offer, but if you hurt any slimes or hilichurls, I can't say I won't attack you." I said feeling sympathy for the slimes for being hurt and cut down.

Kazuha spoke once more, "Of course, if those are your conditions. And just so you know my name is-"

I cut him off "Kaedehara Kazuha, yeah yeah I know. My name is Y/n" I said bored and yawned before laying down.

Kazuha was speechless but pushed his suspicions off and lay next to me.

The sun lightly kissing my face woke me up gently. I looked next to me and saw a passed out Kazuha and an angry Acting Grand Master, I jumped up and hugged the Dendro slime that was next to me. The tall blonde woman heard me and looked at me kindly.

"Eep! Why are you here!" I said to the woman towering over me.

The woman knelt down and put her hand on my cheek before saying, "This man was laying next to you so I had to make sure that you were safe and knocked him out." The woman spoke so calmly that I was knocked out of my shock.

I got up and went to Kazuha to see if he was okay. To say the least he won't be waking up for a few days, I sighed in relief as he was still breathing stably. I looked back and smiled at the beautiful Dandelion Knight. "Well I really should get going, I'm sorry. I need to find my friends" I said as I used some vines that the Dendro slimes taught me how to use to pick up Kazuha and walked away gracefully.

I looked at the clothes that the tree 'gave' to me and admired the white thigh length dress with the intricate gold and green designs. I traced my hand along the embroidery while I walked, as I was walking I started humming and some Dendro slimes came to me, following me. I was still walking and was following the sound of a distant voice that sounded like the black haired idiot I lived with in my world. The voice kept getting farther as I walked to where I heard it, I began to run as I didn't like being alone.

I kept running and when I reached a certain point I began to get cold, I realized I had reached Dragonspine.. and in front of me was one of Albedo's various camps on the mountain. I was at the one that had been covered by a fallen over pillar. I went under the pillar and had my vines put Kazuha on the ground by a torch stand. The fires seemed to have been lit recently so I assumed that Klee had lit it with the group. I smiled when I saw that Albedo had left his coat. I crawled over to it and put it on.

The lab coat was warm so I knew that Albedo had probably given it to someone to warm up, they must have forgotten it..

Albedo's coat smelled like him and Xiao so I assumed Xiao was the one who borrowed it. The sun began to set and the wind whistled throughout the little cave, I was bundled up into the coat and fell asleep after the long day of running and spacing out, hoping to find my boys.. and the group-

My rest replenished my energy so once I was awake, I pinched Kazuha's arm to wake him up. The ivory haired man flinched and shot up so quick he knocked me over. "I'm sorry! What happened?!" The man said with a quiet but panicked voice.

I got back up and explained what had happened to him and why we were at Dragonspine. The little Dendro slimes hopped up and down until I had finished my explanation, as if 'acting' out my words.

The ivory haired man calmed down and sighed at my explanation as if he wasn't surprised, so I was confused but when he looked back to me I remembered he was a wanted wandering samurai from Inazuma.