New Year's Special

Everyone was dancing around me as I let loose with the stress of practically saving two universes slowly falling off my shoulders and having people yell and laugh. The lights changed with every beat of the bass heavy music, the notes made my ears throb but i my own euphoric way, it felt... absolutely amazing! I shook my assets along with the music, my body tingling with the way my body moved on its own. I heard Xiao sing a little bit along with the music "Death ain't nothin' but a heartbeat away" his husky voice sang into my ear as I swayed with him in the club-like environment. Who knew Jean and Kaeya would work together to make the New Year's party happen. I'm living life do-or-die, uh, what can I say? 

I smiled as everyone screamed the lyrics to Gangsta's Paradise and slowly began to grind against Xiao, ok not my best moment but with the stress of almost dying everyday, I can party a bit. I'm 23 now, but will I live to see 24?

Everyone was gathered in Diluc's beloved winery so of course Kaeya forced him to let us do so. I set up the lights and I'm pretty sure that the crystal flies of every element were a touch by Aether. The songs went on into the middle of the night until Everyone gathered into one moshpit and counted down the seconds until the new year to come.

10..

9..

8..

5...

4...

3...

2..

1!!

Everyone shouted but all I did in the moment was look at Xiao and examine his face. God he's so pretty.. Everyone shouted "Happy New Years!" I kissed the beautiful Yaksha in front of me and our lips moved in sync to the music and the surrounding shouts. Our lips fit together as if sculpted to be together. Xiao's arms went around my waist and I slowly be4gan grinding against him again. A few vibrations were felt against my lips as he groaned into our kiss. My left hand went around his neck as the other went into his hair to tug at it..

A few moments later and I was being dragged into a spare room by Xiao. Our lips crashed together in hunger and passion.

vote for more ;)

Happy New Years!!!!

Love, 

Kei, your dearest! <3