~ A Certain Divine Priestess ~

Previously on ~ Odds in your Favour ~ 

~Y/n POV~

I giggled and put hand on Xiao's cheek, and kissed his head the best I could "Sleep well then. Also, I didn't forget about you Albedo" I said slightly confident and kissed Albedo's forehead. I smiled at the two flustered- No MY two flustered boys but instantly regretted my teasing when I saw that Xiao and Albedo where smirking as if I had fallen into a trap. Xiao hugged the back of my waist and Albedo grabbed my arms, wrapping them around him. They basically had me trapped and I was kind of loving it because that means that they trusted me and that I really wasn't going to be alone, I was happy and I entangled my legs with theirs.

Xiao tightened his grip on me and pulled me closer to him, I felt his warmth and sunk into his embrace. Albedo was also pulled closer by this action so his face was only centimetres away from mine. In response I kissed his nose, only to have him kiss my forehead since he was of course still taller than me. Xiao kissed my neck softly, pointing out that he also wanted some attention. I took my arms off Albedo and turned to face Xiao. Albedo's arms now around my waist and his face in my neck, I had my arms around Xiao. "You guys really just need love.. Ahh so cute" I said happily as I kissed Xiao's nose like I did to Albedo.

~ Y/n POV ~ 

I woke up holding both Albedo and Xiao close as they were both holding me in the middle of them. I smiled and thought "Awww so cute, they both fell asleep holding me too." I carefully and quietly released their arms from me and got up hesitantly. I sighed and got some clothes from my closet (Whatever you would wear) and exited my room carefully before walking to my linen closet, grabbing a body and hair towel. I walked to the bathroom with my clothes and towels in hand. 

~ In the bathroom ~ 

I got in the shower and turned on the hot water. I stood under the water just contemplating life, at this point I was tired of streaming and doing everything else. I put all my negative thoughts away when the water turned freezing cold. "AHhHhh!! WHO THE HOCKEY STICKS IS USING THE WATER?!?!" I yelled at the others 'kindly'. "Stop using all the warm water!" I yelled once more and let out a breath of relief when the water went back to it's burning hot state it was in previously. I finished my shower and got out of the shower. I grabbed my towels and wrapped the bigger one around my body. I took the smaller one and wrapped it around my hair.

I looked in the mirror and started dancing while humming quietly. I thought about how dorky I was and laughed quietly as I started drying off my body. I dried off my body and got dressed into the clothes I got from my room. After getting dressed I just started drying my hair with the towel, still humming as I brushed my hair I heard a knock on the door. 

"Can we come in..?" A small voice said. 

I replied with a quiet 'Yes, come in.' 

The four little girls came into the bathroom with a very.. VERY pretty woman that was just about my age. She had beautiful long blonde hair with purple/pink ends. I guess I had been admiring her beauty for too long since she had smiled at me directly. 

The very beautiful woman spoke up gently "Hello! I am the divine priestess of Watatsumi Island, Sangonomiya Kokomi! I must inform you that I appeared here last night but I did not want to wake you at the late hour I arrived at." 

I smiled at Sangonomiya-San and began to speak, "Ah! That is alright, but I am glad you told me! Although, have you talked to the others that had also appeared?"

She looked me in my eyes, which kind of caught me off guard.. I regained my composure and heard her lovely voice speak to me once more. "I have spoken to the ones by the names of Childe, and Zhongli. And of course these four dear children." She smiled at me once more and I swore that I saw someone appear behind her into my living room/kitchen.

"Hold on.." I said and hid Kokomi and the four little girls behind me in a protective manor as I opened the door more to reveal no other than.. 

~ Chapter end ~ 

Sorry for such a short chapter I just wrote this quickly as I am stuck at a family members house. All in all I think this was a pretty good chapter..? I think ehe~ but I hope you all enjoyed it! Because I certainly enjoyed writing it for you guys!! I hope you all had a great Christmas! Or, have/had some happy holidays!!! Everyone I hope you all know I am ecstatic that I get to write for all of you and you guys read it, I am just happy you all enjoy it! Have a great Morning/Day/Night!! Don't forget to eat some Yummy food and drink some refreshing water!!
Goodbye!!!! Sorry for not making the chapter longer~ I just didn't have enough time to, I hope you guys understand!! Love you all! :D

Sakuya ~ Chan

Word Count: 914