Chapter 1: safe haven

Author's note;
a flower shop AU for Takemichi because why not:>

this is kinda focused on more Bonten & Mitchy.

English isn't my first language so ignore the grammar mistake.

ーーー

A man with long rosy pink hair and slightly-droopy blue eyes gulps another pill, or in other terms a drug. Before killing some scraps that were not fitted in Bonten.  He doesn't really care who he kills as long as his boss, king or God is happy.

Driving back to the headquarters, his boss was in the back seat along with two Bonten  executives by his side, having his inexpressive eyes looking out the black tinted window of the car. He suddenly spoke.

"Stop the car."

The man with a long mullet that reached to his shoulders that was driving the car, immediately came to a halt. Opening the door as the rest of the executives were confused with the sudden order but then again, their boss always does stuff that is quite weird though they never said anything.

The white-haired male eyed a particular shop before entering it.

"Sunshine beams"

The little shop says with big bold letters as the mint color exterior makes it look pleasing to the eye to any person who walks by them. It's a flower shop. As the Bonten executives follow their boss, trailing behind him.

Upon entering the shop, it had a good ambiance as the smell of flowers filled their nostrils. The man with two scars on both sides of the corner of his lips quickly glanced around the place to see any suspicious people, but there was none.

There were a couple of people but they just looked like citizens. The place looks good even though it is small, the flowers and plants look beautiful and the smell too. It was fresh.

"Welcome to Sunshine beams! What flowers are you looking for, sir?"

They all looked at where the voice was coming from as they stared at a guy with fluffy black hair and the bluest eyes you'd ever seen, even the ocean was put to shame. The guy was smiling despite the fact that the members of Bonten looked like total people who can kill a person, even though that part was true.

The guy was speaking to their boss who was on the counter. Mikey was looking at the worker having his emotionless eyes staring at the blue ones as his eyes landed on his name tag before smiling slightly.

"Can you show me where the blue flowers are?"

Nodding eagerly the black-haired male showed him the way to a little section where different kinds of flowers were seen. Mikey crouched down to where the guy pointed at the flowers he was looking for.

As the other Bonten members also looked at different flowers with the help of the black haired florist wearing a gentle smile on his face when he's showing the flowers. The guy was friendly and they now learned what his name is. Something about it makes everything warm and peaceful kinda like a farm.

The man with pink hair leans against the wall while staring at the flowers that were on the counter, it was blue which Mikey wanted. "Ne, Takemitchy can I have this in a bouquet?" he muttered while holding a beautiful blue hydrangea as the boy named Takemichi nodded while taking the flowers in his hand.

Mikey looked a little bit intense on how Takemichi was wrapping the flowers, how his slender fingers were gently picking the flowers and organizing it to make it more presentable and while having a grin on his face while doing so.