Chapter 7: a tragedy

Summary:

their relationship with their florist bloomed even more when takemichi started living with them.

Notes:
hello! this is a new update for chapter seven! kinda angsty on this chapter ngl ><

i hope you enjoy reading<333

-----

When Takemichi started to live with Mikey and the others, he did not expect for the members to be glued to his side at all times. At first, they were still acting civilized but slowly and surely it started happening.

Mikey would always enter Takemichi's room as they would chat for hours on end and Mikey would leave when it's time for bed. But now, Mikey would just sleep in Takemichi's room even though his bedroom is right next door, and it happened pretty frequently.

Ran and Rindou would always eat breakfast with him, greeting him early in the morning when he opens his door, they never missed a day to do it. The brothers would baby him, spoiling him rotten, and sometimes it creeps Takemichi a bit but the gesture is still welcomed.

Kakucho, who seems to be the guy who is stern and serious well he is but— He can be a huge idiot too, at least when he's hanging around Takemichi. They would do things as if they knew each other when they were kids. Don't tell anyone but sometimes Kakucho would even encourage Takemichi to do childish things or that could get him in trouble.

Like making sure the food he cooks is burnt, purposefully making it taste inedible, and having the members eat it (They can't say no to Takemichi afterall) The two would laugh till they ran out of breath and the rest would be sending out angry glares when they realized they just got pranked. It's fine, Kakucho would always clean up 'his' mess anyways. The two just get rowdier as days pass by.

Mochi has always been kind to Takemichi since from the start, he's a man with morals. E̶v̶e̶n̶ t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ h̶e̶'s̶ a̶n̶ e̶x̶e̶c̶u̶t̶i̶v̶e̶ o̶f̶ a̶ c̶r̶i̶m̶i̶n̶a̶l̶ o̶r̶g̶a̶n̶i̶z̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶. Always caring for the smaller male, especially after what happened at the robbery incident in his shop.

Which hasn't left the member's mind yet until today.

Mochi would help him out carrying plant pots, and as much as Takemichi is embarrassed to admit it, Mochi was the one who was always m̶a̶n̶h̶a̶n̶d̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ carrying him whenever something happened.

Yes, even more than Kakucho, and Sanzu sometimes.

Takemichi would always be panicking and red at the face, as he gets picked up like a child. Like he weighs nothing. It's actually concerning how every member could break his neck if they wanted to, just by how strong they are.

Takemichi shivers at the thought.

When he asked Mikey for permission to start a garden in the backyard, the white-haired male happily agreed to it and even went out of his way to get what Takemichi needed, equipment and such.

Mochi was the one who volunteered to help him out planting some seeds, taking care of the soul and even duties himself to water them when Takemichi is busy himself at the flower shop.

The florist is grateful.

Sanzu was rather quiet when he's with Takemichi, always following him behind whenever the smaller male would go out to buy something. Filling up Mikey's role when he's not around.

Takemichi feels like he has a bodyguard when Sanzu is with him, though he does feel really safe. The pink-haired male has a habit of lightly teasing the male and ever since he came to live with them, they've become closer than ever.