Chapter 4: limit

Summary:

Takemichi gets restless due to the encounter from his former "boss" and it gets a toll on his body.

ーーー

His legs were trembling, as he shakily grabbed the sleeve of his jacket tightly. The ravenette felt like throwing up as he tried to take a step back from the man before him. Shit, this is the worst time he showed up . He thinks in his head, before trying to distract himself and tries to form a response to the man.

Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.FUCK

"You still look very pretty Hanagaki~ Good thing i got you before the others did"

The man licked his lips as Takemichi shuddered before speaking.

"I'll never come back to you, you disgusting bastard" he muttered with hatred in his voice, I need to run away from here . Takemichi was about to sprint down the stairs when he felt someone pick him up as he got placed into someone's shoulder.

He could hear the man laugh and Takemichi realized that it was one of the man's personal guards. As he looked up he was surrounded by guards. Shit , he thrash around the hold of the guy trying to pry himself off his grip but it was useless, he felt useless.

Too lost in his own thoughts he didn't notice the man was in front of him, he finally noticed when he felt a touch on his cheek. He whipped his head to the side and shrugged off his hand as Takemichi saw from his peripheral vision that the man smiled twistedly.

The ravenette was so close to crying at this point but he had one more chance. He turned his body a little bit and dug his teeth into the guy's hand that was holding him, biting him hard. To his luck the guy let go of him as he heard the guy was cursing under his breath then he bolted past the other guards that were caught off guard by his action.

Takemichi ran. He ran fast as he was finally outside, he was still running. He doesn't even know where he was going but he just needed to go somewhere to hide and try not to be found.

Should I go to Chifuyu?

What about Hanma-kun?

Or maybe to Draken-kun's bike shop?

He made his decision and took a turn headed to the direction, fuck, i feel like i'm about to pass out . He looked behind him to make sure he wasn't followed, he sighs in relief that there's none but he can't let his guard down yet, not until he arrives at his destination.

"Takemitchy? What are you doing here? it's late"

The tall male stood up from where he was standing as he was currently fixing a bike when he noticed a figure standing in front of his shop, he immediately recognized the person so he opened the door since it was locked, the shop was already closed hours ago.

He looked at the shorter male, he was panting hard. "Sit down on the couch." he said as Takemichi just quietly obeyed him as he slumped on the couch, and Draken went to the back to get him a glass of water since the male looked like he needed it.

He came back and he saw Takemichi blankly looking into the ground as he was hugging his knees close to his chest. He quickly looked at the taller male when he noticed his presence in the room. Placing down the glass of water as he sat beside the shorter male.

Draken felt him flinch. He stared worriedly at the male, "Takemitchy, What happened?" He saw Takemichi stiffened at his position before he let out a shaky breath. "I'm just stressed, that's all. So i came here to relax my mind for a bit, i hope you don't mind" he let out a dry smile to the taller male.