Chapter 2: promise

Summary:

As the Bonten members and the florist were enjoying themselves, after coming home their leader asked Sanzu a question that would bite him in the ass later.

And some unfortunate circumstances happened in the precious shop and the florist himself that left the Bonten members bloodthirsty.

ーーー

Spraying the green plants and colorful flowers with some water, Takemichi is done for today. The members of Bonten already left, after their exchange on helping him with the cafe Takemichi can't help but feel guilty since the renovations are really expensive and he felt like he was troubling them.

Even though they told him many times that it's fine he can't help it, Takemichi isn't used to someone just helping him out of the blue and not asking anything in return especially if it's a big one. They said that the renovations will be in two weeks and he's happy about it and Takemichi will find a way to repay them for it.

The florist was on lunch break when he heard the door open signalling someone came in, he looked up from his desk and saw two figures and a cat.

"Takemitchy!" a man that had a beauty mark under his sandy-colored eyes greeted the florist with a grin plastered on his face as the other male wave also.

"Kazutora-kun! Chifuyu!" Takemichi responded back with a wide grin on his face while walking up to him, as Takemichi looked at Chifuyu he was holding something.

"What's that Chifuyu?" Takemichi asked while pointing at his hands as the black undercut-haired male chuckled before lifting the white cloth that was covering something. It was a cat, a color black one with different colored eyes.

Takemichi immediately took the cat in Chifuyu's hand and started hugging and petting it as he had the biggest grin plastered on his face.

"Omg! Wait, is it a she or he?!" he asked him while he was staring at the cat's eyes, "It's a male" Chifuyu responded while looking at the florist who just squealed at the cat.

"You look so adorable~!" The florist exclaimed while scratching the cat's ear.

'I feel like we're forgotten' the other two males thought in their heads as Takemichi immediately fed the cat and not sparing them a single glance at all.

While organizing a few plants for tomorrow's product the florist heard the door open in his shop as he heard a voice, it was Mikey.

"Takemitchy~ i'm here!" the white-haired male chirped as the florist popped his head out of the door. "Wait just a moment i'm doing something" Takemichi replied to him as he heard the older male humming in response and started talking to the other members of Bonten.

Taking off his uniform Takemichi entered the front and was greeted by the white-haired male whining at him as he put his arms around his shoulders "Mitchy~ your day off is tomorrow right?" he asked as the florist nodded.

"Great! We can go to the mall!" the leader of Bonten muttered while both of them were taking a seat "We're going shopping, don't worry it's my treat" Mikey added as the florist looked at him confused "Huh?"

"He's saying that, Mikey's gonna pay all the stuff that you want, Takemitchy" the taller male uttered at him while the florist immediately shook his head "Mikey-kun you really need to take care of your money better. Don't just waste it" the florist said while looking at the male.

"Takemitchy. I'm not wasting it, I just wanna buy you some clothes since your fashion sense is so lame" Mikey cheekily smiled as the florist slightly punched his shoulder "Hey! At least I'm comfortable in them!" he defended.