Chapter 6: moving

Summary:

mikey came up with a plan on how will takemichi live with them.

---

Author's Notes:
finally, again- i updated this fic^^

this is mostly fluff ngl and maybe a tiny angst (?) in the middle. there's some symbolism and metaphors in this chapter that i hope u guys would understand lol

hope you guys enjoy reading this one!!

-----

Disposed scraps, fish baits and dog's plaything. For the whole week Bonten exterminated all who are harming and planning to harm their florist, killing everybody who shows any signs of suspiciousness, everything went smoothly.

Satisfied with their week after that. And so they can have dinner with Takemichi, just like they promised.

Though they didn't expect this to happen.

Since the shop was much more spacious, and Takemichi's fever had been cured, the florist decided that they should have dinner there, since there is a section on the shop where they can just eat.

When they went and entered the shop it suddenly turned quiet.

The Bonten members don't seem too fazed to see people inside but they are confused since the shop was supposed to be closed and Takemichi was supposed to be the only one here besides them.

"Are you here for Takemichi-kun?" a woman with a beauty mark in her chin came up to them.

"Yes, may we know where he is?" Kakucho asked, "Oh he's at the back. I'll go and call him" she says before walking behind the door.

Bonten made eye contact with the table next to them. The tension suddenly rose in the air, but before anything could happen a voice interrupted them.

"Oh! you guys are finally here!!"

An excited voice rang through their ears, looking back they saw Takemichi standing there wearing some comfortable clothes, smiling warmly at them. Like always.

He walked up to them, "Sorry, I didn't know my friends would visit me today. So I kinda invited them to eat with us, if that's okay with you all..?" he sheepishly said, cheeks slightly red from embarrassment as he scratched the back of his neck.

Mikey just hummed before speaking, "It's fine, Takemichy. As long as I get to eat what you cooked, it's okay" the white-haired male gave Takemichi a small smile before the ravenette brightened up at that. Stars glimmering in the ocean colored eyes.

"Great! I'm almost done at cooking so just sit down for a while" he says before dashing back to the back part of the shop.

Bonten made themselves comfortable in their own respective seats. "Shouldn't we introduce ourselves to them?" Kokonoi asked before taking a glance at the table not too far from them.

"Is that necessary? I think they already know our base from their reaction earlier" Rindou muttered, stretching his arms up.

"Is-.... is he really glaring at us..?" Kokonoi asked, taking another glance to the other table, there was a male with an undercut basically glaring daggers at them.

"I think that's the person Mitchy was talking about before" the younger Haitani said before taking a sip of wine in his glass, then the florist came to view. "I cooked a lot so please enjoy!" he smiles before putting down the food.

"Takemichi sits beside us!" The male with an undercut says loudly with a smile on his face, That's the same guy who is glaring at us, they thought. "Oka-" the blond got cut off.