Bio/File - 154 - 451

User: **************

Pw: ************ 

Authorized

File - 154 - 451

Old Name: John Davis

New Name: Eric Vogel

Nicknames: Démon Légionnaire, Démon de France (Demon of France), Diable de sang (Blood Devil), Baiser de la mort (Kiss of death), Petit frère (little brother), Fantôme (Phantom) and Lieutenant fou (Mad Lieutenant).

Old Nationality: American

New Nationalities: Swiss and French 

Age before leaving Azur Lane: 16

Age when with the Legion: 19

Born: September 20, 2002

Place of Birth: Bellingham, Washington, U.S.A

New Place of Birth: Zürich, Switzerland

Mom: Alice Fuchs (Fox) (Alive and it's complicated)

Dad: James Davis (Deceased)

Biology: Human/Kansen (Details of how he became a shipboy or what ship(s) he's fussed with and skills he possess are next to none as he refuses to talk about it. Most likely due to past trauma.)

Branch: French Foreign Legion, 2nd Foreign Parachute Regiment and 2nd Company.

Rank: Sous-lieutenant (Sub-lieutenant or Second lieutenant).

Bio: After being hospitalized by his fellow Commanders he left Azur Lane (deserted) and joined the French Foreign Legion on July 22, 2018 at the age of 16 effectively making his past disappear forever. He manipulated his secretary (who was a Kansen) into signing the papers. When the recruiter saw the young boy he was taken back upon seeing an extensive amount of bandages around his body as well as recognizing him as the overall Commander of Azur Lane. One asked how he got them he told the recruiter that he got into a misunderstanding with the other officers and left it as that. After passing training and getting into the Legion he was assigned to the 2nd Foreign Parachute Legion where he remains to this day. Where he participated in operations from Africa, Middle east and Europe.

Known Operations: KFOR (Kosovo Force), United Nations Multidimensional Integrated Stabilization Mission in Mali (MINUSMA), War on Terror, War in Afghanistan, Northern Mali Conflict, Central African Republic Civil War, Opération Sentinelle, Operation Barkhane, Opération Licorne (Operation Unicorn), War on Sirens and Siren Collaborators and Redacted.

Medals: French commemorative medal, Medal for the Military Protection of the Territory (awarded for participation in Opération Sentinelle), Medal for the War Wounded (awarded for getting wound in the line of duty while facing enemy action), Overseas Medal (Participated in operations in Mali, Central African Republic, and in the Middle East), National Defence Medal (Bronze), and Cross for Military Valour (Bronze).

Injuries (physically and mentally): Lost both legs (left due to an I.E.D and his right to a 120mm HE mortar round. He covers both prosthetic legs with a fabric sleeve with tattoo's printed on both.), has multiple gunshot wounds, burns (first degree), missing bits of flesh and cuts. As for mentally he suffers from PTSD.

Other: Suffers from narcolepsy, has a "mild" distaste for Azur Lane and any love previously shown has dissipated. Also he has scars on his wrists and so forth that indicate he has tried killing himself many times throughout his life. This can be backed up as there are messages on both arms where the tattoos don't cover that repeat over and over again and read: "When will the pain end?", "Why do they hate me if they loved me", "It's your fault mother!", "I'm I a monster?", "I'm not like him!", "How much longer till I die?", "Love ain't real it's only a fairytale!", and "Why won't she let me die?". Their is another message on his arms that is odd as it's completely different from the rest as it reads: "I'm her King and Emperor while she's my Queen and Empress." So far he's made zero attempts while in the Legion due to having a caring family with ten attempts while in Azur Lane service.