Chapter 10: Dragons Den

"How did the mission go?" Questioned Cdr. Williams with a smile as she greeted Sous-lieutenant Vogel upon returning. On his back, arms wrapped around his neck was Kelly and being carried princess style was Robertson. The hue of pink to the Commander's cheeks was proof enough that she was jealous. But remained silent.

"I don't report to you, ask Cleveland. But you will probably receive a report from me." He bluntly replied in a disinterested tone before speaking again in what sounded like a Drill Instructor. "Also, Commander, I can see your blush." That said he walked away, towards the dorms.

As he said that she only blushed even more in embarrassment as she hid her face in her hands. "Why can't I just ask you out already and why is it more hot when he uses a Drill Instructor voice." The Commander mumbled to herself.

As the Sous-lieutenant walked, passing ship girls, Commanders and fellow female UN personnel they only blushed at the sight as they gasped amongst each other. Meanwhile the men, especially Reed teased him as he helped him into the building.

"Reed, less time mocking more time getting your ass in gear as you fucks finally have a official mission." The Legionnaire informed the Delta. That said he ended up in an elevator with Cpt. Rikui, Cpt. Hayashi and Sgt. Dubois. Who only smirked at the sight. " Take a photo it'll last longer and you three have a mission so why the fuck are you smirking and blushing."

That said they got off at their stop not saying a word. With the Sous-lieutenant dragging the two soldiers back to their dorm. Answering the door was their equally surprised dorm mates.

"Can I come in?" He asked Sht Halla who was taken aback by the fact he was able to carry two people, fully grown adults at that.

"Oh! Ah... yes do come in." She helped get Kelly off his back as he brought Robertson to her room. Inside the dorm Sgt. Dubois, Sgt. Hill aka JTAC and Lt. Moore sitting at the kitchen table, chatting amongst themselves.

"Hey Legionnaire pull up a chair. There's coffee if you want some." Said JTAC as she invited the Sous-lieutenant to join them.

Before he could respond a familiar voice of the Empress whispering into his ear followed by a sharp pain in the head. "Cheating on me?~ I don't mind~"

"No, just get your ass in gear." He informed them while gripping his head as he rushed outside to get some air.

"Is he ok?" Asked Lt. Moore in a concerned voice.

"He's been through a lot." Answered Sgt. Dubois as she stood up. "You heard the man, we have a mission." Sure enough someone dropped off a sealed envelope containing their mission info.

Outside, Sous-lieutenant Vogel lit a Black Devil cigarette as he popped a modafinil, sertraline and a paroxetine. He just sat there on a bench staring out into the horizon. A thousand yard stare dawned on his face.

His gazing was interrupted when a familiar Caccasiun brunette in her mid twenties with tied back hair, dark green eyes and a hint of red to her face joined him. Sitting mere inches away.

Her uniform was the standard US Army OCP with rolled up sleeves revealing her various tattoos, her last name Harris displayed on the right breast, the US flag on the right shoulder, 1st Cavalry Division patch on the left, Soldier Plate Carrier System or SPCS for short, tan right leg holster, mechanix gloves sticking out of pants pocket, black ballistic glasses hanging in her collar, black beanie hat, trousers tucked into her tan boot.

Slung over her torso sat a M4A1 equipped with a ACOG, PEQ-15, flashlight and vertical grip. Secondary wise she carried the brand new M17 handgun.

SPC. Harris had a contradictory tattoo as she had a cute, feminine tattoo on the right arm but tattoos all describing death and love on the left. A flower sleeve tattoo went from her right forearm and under her jacket sleeve along with butterflies on the hand. The complete opposite could be said about the left arm and hand. On the top side of the forearm was a coffee mug tattoo with a skull floating in the top as steam came off along with the words death before decaf as well as a hellhound. The underside sat a flower, snake and animal skull sleeve tattoo.