02-Madness on Daily

Trigger Warning: Light man handling

You’ve got nien body but yourself
You’ve got to learn that
Whether you like it or not
You’ve gotta choose things
You’ve got to get up go
Through all kinds of changes
Whether you want to or not doesn’t matter

And I can feel it now
It’s more obvious than ever there’s a problem
And I better try to figure out
If I’m willing to solve em
Or ignore them like a middle child

Draco sat in the dreary pub nervously drumming his fingers on the table as he waited, as he sipped on a glass of Firewhiskey. He didn’t know why she’d asked to see him, but Hermione Granger wrote him the day before asking him to meet her at the Leaky Cauldron. It took him two hours of pacing his room before he wrote he back, finally agreeing to come. It was worse now though, as he sat here waiting, people staring at him. Some obviously knew who he was as they looked at his face with shock and their eyes drifting to his left arm. Others though just stared at the thin that stretched across his neck or the intricate patterns of scars crawling up his forearm. He rarely wore short sleeves anymore as to avoid exactly this, but it was the middle of August and the sun was too much to bare. As he pulled his hand guardedly beneath the table, a small calm voice hit his ear and his head shot up.

“Malfoy,” was all the girl said as she took her seat across from him.

“Granger,” he said as if he voice was acid on his tongue. It didn’t have the effect he’d hoped though, she merely rolled her eyes as if he was some annoying child. “What the hell do you want?”

“A drink actually.” She said as she caught the barmaid’s attention and asked her for a Firewhiskey. When the woman looked at Draco he tensed as her eyes grew with shock.

“We’ll take a bottle and two glasses,” and he waved her off. Draco returned his attention to Hermione. “Who would have thought, Hermione Granger, Gryfindor Princess, Mudblood Activist, would be drinking in a bar with Draco Malfoy hmmm?” He said coolly with a twisted smirk.

“Oh piss off Malfoy. I can honestly think of a million other places where I’d rather be then here.” Hermione shot back him as the barmaid set down a tray containing a bottle of amber liquid and two glasses. Draco grabbed a glass and filled it halfway. As he sipped the drink burned its way through him.

“And I can think of a million people I’d rather sit with then yourself Granger, so let’s get this over with. Tell me why you’re here and we can both go back to our lives, separate as they should be.”

Hermione didn’t speak at first, but Draco couldn’t help but notice the amusement creep across her face as she grabbed her own glass and filled it. She tipped the glass to her lips and took a big drink, causing her to sputter and cough. “God this stuff is disgusting.” She said most likely to herself before looking back at him. “Anyways, I’m here for Professor McGonagall, I guess she figured I should tell you so that way we could attempt to get used to it together or some silly notion like that. I didn’t want to, and I certain don’t want to do this with you but-“

“Granger, what the fuck are you going on about?” Draco was growing even more annoyed and angry. The girls rambling was always one of the things that had truly annoyed Draco.

Granger dug into her bag and pulled out two letters, sliding one across the table. “Your Hogwarts letter,” she ignored Draco’s confused stare, “and your… Your letter saying you’ll be… You’ll be Head Boy this year.”

If I Fall-A Dramione Fan Ficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें