__CHAPTER 4__

The festival of Sankranti is arriving. Raghuveer and visu are making arrangements in house for all the family members to settle. Visu on the other hand was feeling elated that she is going to meet aksh after 2 years. 

Many men tried to propose to her in college but somehow she used to compare them to aksh and reject them. She came to know 2 years back that she is having a crush on aksh. Since then she has been waiting for the right time to express her feelings.

Raghuveer " Visu! I'm so happy dear. Meeting everyone after such a long time. I can't even sleep at night."

Visu " Mee too thata. It's like a dream. I will make sure all the arrangements are done according to everyone's preference."

Raghuveer "ok"

Visu " ok now take rest thata"

____________________________________

In Umamaheswar Nivas

Uma "I'm so excited to go back to my house and even aksh is coming home after 2 years."

Aarti "yes Vadina. This time the festival is going to be extra fun."

Vadina- brother's wife/ Husband's sister.

Shiv " aksh, madhu, sankar and Sameera will be coming to India next week. They will directly come to Mangalagiri."

Aarti gets emotional

Aarti " I'll be seeing my daughter after 5 years."

Maheswar "wherever she is she will be happy. You will see with your own eyes."

____________________________________

In America

Sankar " we will be going to India next week. Madhu and aksh make sure you both finish all your works and enjoy the festivities."

Aksh " yeah mavvaya. I'll try."

Sameera " arey! We need to buy gifts for everyone in India. What is this sankar you could have informed before itself right. There is so much packing to do."

____________________________________

/Chanti/
The house help in Raghuveer's ancestral home.

Visu " I'm going to college. Chanti anna complete all the arrangements. I'll help you in the evening."

Chanti " ok ma."

Raghuveer " visu. Did you apply for leave? All will be coming the day after tomorrow."

Visu " ok thata I will apply for leave."

____________________________________

After two days

Mia, Appu and Aparna's husband OM came from Chennai. maheswar, uma, aarti and shiv also come to Mangalagiri.

Only Madhu’s family and aksh are the only people left to come to mangalagiri.

Visu was not able to sleep that day because aksh will be coming the next day.

The Next day

Aksh has arrived at Mangalagiri.

Visu is on cloud nine.

She got ready and made all the arrangements.

Visu, Mia and Madhu share a room.

 Lets see how the aksh and visu story progresses..

 TO BE CONTINUED…..