__CHAPTER 17__

Visu Pov:

How come he is here? He came back to India for good but not as a lecturer. Now I'm trying to hold myself back and here comes waltzing in. What am I supposed to do? I can't handle myself if history repeats itself. I've tried all these years to forget him and move on with my life. This is not fair, he just comes into my life. I've to make some amendments to stay away from him. It is good for both of us as this time i can't handle the pain as last time as i'm not strong enough to bear it.

I go to my house and the atmosphere in the house is like a festival. Yeah obviously!! They are going to welcome the doctor babu and an enigmatic Science student oh sorry my bad the science prodigy from America has come to grace us with their presence(Note the sarcasm).

Seeing the grand procession my heart felt a pang and I went home from the back door of the house (usually houses in villages have a back door entry from the back of the house).

Ughh!! FinallyAtta I found you. By the way atta(Uma) what are you doing in the kitchen when everyone in the house is there welcoming your son.

"Oh visu. Aksh came to India after a long time so i'm preparing all his favorite dishes. Come help me" said Uma atta

"Yeah ok atta. I have some doubts" Said Visu

"Well shoot away" said uma atta

"Atta what is aksh doing in India. I mean i have seen him in my college today that too in my class he is giving a lecture in my class." said visu

"Ah dear! I forgot to mention. Aksh came back to India for good. I have emotionally blackmailed him as we are growing old, raghuveer thata health is not good and moreover i want to see him settled and have a life here in india and not in america." said atta

"Hmm" signes visu.

Well he has come back to India. It seems like I should start running now.

" Atta all the work is completed I will go to my room."said visu and went to her room. While going to her room her mother stopped her.

"Visu share your room with Madhu" said her mother.

"Amma seriously. Tell her to go to mia room"said visu

"Aksh is staying in mia's room. Forgot your sister is married and she will be staying with her husband. No rooms are left, go and share your room with madhu and that's final." said her mother and told the helper to shift Madhu's luggage to her room.

Ah! Finally I'm in my room. Look here baby vagmi see mama is here. Mama had a very tiring day. Come at least you listen to my banter today. Everyone is busy welcoming aksh and madhu. Vagmi you know today most unexpected thing happened to me.listening to this vagmi widens her eyes and says " mama Rweally". Yes vagmi you know today a monster joined our college as lecturer and he he he has shouted at us for being late. But you know na i got scolded because of you. See from tomorrow onwards be a good girl and don't trouble mama as mama dont want to get scolded by a monster. Vagmi listening to her mother's stories says ok and starts her crocodile tears for a bedtime story.

"ONCE UPON A TIME a girl named Cinderella lived with her stepmother and two stepsisters. Poor Cinderella had to work hard all day long so the others could rest. It was she who had to wake up each morning when it was still dark and cold to start the fire. It was she who cooked the meals. It was she who kept the fire going. The poor girl could not stay clean, from all the ashes and cinders by the fire..................................................................................

and finally she meets her prince and hey live happily ever after."visu narrates and finds vagmi already asleep. Visu kisses vagmi and the sight is witnessed by Madhu.

"Aww you both look cute together."says madhu. Visu says thanks and shifts vagmi to a separate bed.

Hey Madhu, how are you? How's life treating you America?

"Well the same old. Nothing much, just cosmopolitan life. But look at you I'm so proud of you and i want to be you. You adopted a child and raising her at such a young age. That's something." said madhu

"Well madhu I have to say the opposite. It is she whose taking care of me mentally not only me, even Raghuveer thata. I mean it's just two of us here and she just lights up the whole house and she is my world. I mean looking back now i cant imagine such happy moments in my life without vagmi."says visu

"Yeah i can see how much she lifts the spirit of the house. You did the right thing adopting her. "Says madhu

"Ok I have college tomorrow and see the little angel sleeping there is gonna be a devil tomorrow morning and is going to make me run around her to get her ready tomorrow. Come lets sleep" says visu and both laugh it off and drift off to sleep.

_______________________________________

Precap: Next chapter visu and aksh meet and greet. Raghuveer thata health matter discussion.