__CHAPTER 15__

Uma “Visu ma please tell us what is happening.”

Visu started sobbing

Visu “Raghuveer thata (grandfather) health is not at all well. He is suffering from Leukemia. Raghuveer thata had unexpected fever, headache and abdominal pain. So we went for a general checkup and then the doctor prescribed some tests. In the evening the doctor confirmed that it was leukemia.”

There was pindrop silence. Everyone was taking their own time to process this truckload of information.

Mia was the first one to break down. Visu went to mia and hugged her and both of them cried about Raghuveer Thata's fate.

_______________________________________

Meanwhile Uma has called Aksh to inform about Raghuveer Thata’s condition.

Uma “ Aksh!!!!”

Aksh “Amma what happened”

Uma “Trayaksh your grandfather is not well. Come back home as soon as possible.”

Aksh “Amma what is the matter please clearly explain everything.”

Uma ''Aksh let's talk about everything later. I need you, your grandfather needs you. Please come to India.”

_______________________________________

Aksh in hospital In USA

Aksh “Sir. I have a request”

Aksh Hospital head “yes Aksh”

Aksh “ Sir can you please send me in as a medical help for the tie up in India. My grandfather is not feeling well. I really need to be with my family right now.”

Aksh hospital head “Aksh I will do the needful. We have a tie up with AIIMS mangalagiri. Can you make the arrangements for your stay? “

Aksh “ yes sir. The hospital is very close to my village. Thank you so much sir. I would be very thankful for this help sir.”

_______________________________________