__CHAPTER 11__

Thank you guys😘❤️ for all the love. This story has got 500+ reads and 100+ votes. Which bought me by suprise.
Will try to do my best for this story ✨😁.
___________________________________

VISU POV

Mia "visu go call everyone down to dinner."

Visu "ok mia"

Visu reaches Madhu's room but she hears them talking

Aksh "visu is not suitable to my taste. She lives in India and I live in America. I'm looking forward to becoming the best doctor in my field in America. But she, I don't know if will become a doctor out of passion. She just seems off with her attitude towards studies and have you seen her behavior she just likes to have fun with her childish behavior. She is not in her teens anymore. She just seems the same since the last time just having fun with her life. And I'm not just a person who seems to fall for people so easily. I need someone who is equally passionate about their life."

Visu is in shock. She goes into auto pilot mode. She was looking for words but nothing came out of her mouth. She calls everyone for dinner. Visu silently does her work and goes to her room.

It is my mistake to wish for a person who will make me a part of his. Even though my love is enough for the both of us, I can't be the selfish person to chain him to me. I will never be enough for him. My studies and achievements mean nothing to him. I bought all of this onto myself. If i was a little considerate for what i wished for i would never have stooped so low in front of him. From the beginning he has feelings for Madhu. It was never me, it was my stupidity to wait and what I got in return was a heartbreak. All he was right I can never leave my country whatever it is he wanted someone who is equal to him and a few minutes back he just has clearly put out his choices. Madhu will be the correct person for him. She lives in the US and is also matured. She has goals and commitments in her life. She is very different from me. Sometimes truth just throws a splash of cold water on our face. We need to accept the truth and move forward.

NEXT DAY

Why is everyone running around making arrangements? Everyone is staying for a few more days.

Aarti " Visu ma. Aksh has to urgently leave to Us due to a work emergency. Can you take care of all the arrangements dear."

Visu "ok amma"

Uma Atta is crying a river seeing Aksh going back to the US. Everyone in the house seemed gloomy.

Finally the time has come. Aksh going back to the US.

Mia and Uma Atta were crying uncontrollably.

Visu stands in a corner not able to face him. Not able to control tears, visu goes to her room and locks the door.

Life is such a game. Even before I could confess my feelings it came to an end. Whatever has happened has happened. I am not going to let anyone see my vulnerable self. Even if it means to build a shell and underneath that I am ready for it. There comes a moment in everyone's life that forces them to change. This is my call. I Need to pick my broken self and move forward. It's not like I have to live only for his love; there are even my parents who love me. I will put everything into my studies and become the best doctor. I am going to serve people better than my mother has done. It is difficult to forget about Aksh but its not impossible. I will put my feelings at bay. What is meant to happen will eventually happen even if I have no power to hold it.

____________________________________

From the next day true to her words she starts becoming a silent person. The talkative and lively visu has become a lifeless visu. Her eyes lost the charm which was there before.

Everyone was aware of the changes but no one knew the cause. Mia tried asking but it was already late. The once naïve girl has already built a shell around herself and pushed Mia away.

It was time for everyone to go back to their lives. But visu is going to start a new life.

____________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED...