Chocolate cake mix cookies

Hey👋 I'm back with a delicious cookie recipe for you guys! It's very simple and easy and you only need like 4 ingredients 😃 so lets get started!

INGREDIENTS:
1 box of chocolate cake mix
1/2 a cup of softened unsalted butter
1 egg
2 tablespoons of water
OPTIONAL:
1/2 or 1 cup of chocolate chips
Powdered sugar
Normal granulated sugar

INSTRUCTIONS:
1.Preheat your oven to 350 Fahrenheit.

2.In a bowl using an electric mixer combine the cake mix (I used the super moist choc. fudge which was 432g.) egg, water and butter until it forms a dough, if you think ur dough looks dry or it's not forming add another tablespoon of water.

3.If you would like to add chocolate chips or even peanut-butter, butterscotch orwhite chocolate chips etc. add them in now and mix in with a spatula.

4.Once your dough has formed use a mini ice-cream scoop or a tablespoon to scoop out your dough.
5.Roll then into a ball and flatten them slightly in to a disk shape.

6. Place them on to a parchment paper lined backing sheet and bake them for 16-17 minutes.

7. Cool them for around 3min. on the pan then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.

OPTIONAL:
After your dough has been made you can either roll then in powdered sugar to add a little bit of sweetness or granulated sugar for a great crunch !
***********
You can serve these cookies warm if you want and with a glass of milk! They're slightly chewy on the inside and crispy on the out side and edges.
Would think these would be very sweet since they're chocolate cookies but they're not! They have just the right amount of sweetness and if you would like them Sweeter you do have the option of adding more sugar to the dough.

I hope you guys enjoy this recipe and hopefully try it out!😄

- Anne