Coconut water pops

Hi it's Anne, i have a popsicle recipe for you guys on a hot summer day or if you just want to enjoy a cold treat so i hope you enjoy!

INGREDIENTS:

coconut water or juice (you could also use any kind of juice you like ex. white grape juice is great too!)

Fruits of your choice:

I'm using:

strawberries

kiwi

peaches

nectarine

TIP: make sure fruit is nice and ripe!! :D

Tools:

popsicle mold

measuring cup

cutting board

small/paring knife

popsicle sticks

DIRECTIONS:

First wash and peel (if needed) your fruit and them cut thinly but not paper thin. If your strawberries are small enough you can cut the in half. After place an assortment of the fruit in to your molds.

TIP: press the fruit (exp.kiwi&strawberry) to the side of the mold so it looks nice when you take thm out of the mold. Also don't over crowd the mold just make sure theres enough fruit to hold the popsicle sticks in place.

Next pour your coconut water/juice or fruit juice of choice in to a measuring cup for easy pouring. Fill the mold with water/juice into the mold leaving a small amout of space t the top because it wil expand. make sure all of the fruit is surrounded/covered in liquid.

Freeze in freezer for 6-8 hours, overnight is best. For serving run molds under warm water to loosen and pull out carefully & ENJOY!!