Chapter 18: Go Ahead

In the evening...

Sidharth got ready for his concert. Before leaving his room, he looked at the mirror for one last time. He smiled at his look. He took his guitar and again stood in front of the mirror and gave a pose. But suddenly it reminded him of Sonia. Tears started rolling down from his eyes. He threw the guitar on the bed and sat. At that very moment Shehnaaz entered and saw him like this. Then her eyes fell on the guitar.

"Toh saari problems ki jar yeh guitar hai." Shehnaaz said.

Sidharth looked at her. He wiped his tears and asked, "Arrey Sana, tu kab aayi?"

Shehnaaz ignored that question and took the guitar. "Come on break this."

Sidharth didn't understand. "Break matlab?"

Shehnaaz gave the guitar to him and said, "I know aaj tak tune ek bhi show iss guitar ke bina nahi kiya but agar tujhe sach mein move on karna hai, purani yaadon io bhulana hai, then you have to do it. Tod de iss guitar ko aur Soniya ko bhula de. Humesha ke liye."

Sidharth's hands started trembling. He closed his eyes and tried to remember everything which Sonia did to him. Suddenly anger rushed through his nerves. He broke the guitar with all force and it fell on the floor. After doing it Sidharth felt relaxed.

Shehnaaz smiled and said, "Feeling better?"

Sidharth looked at Shehnaaz and said, "Much better."

"Ab tu apni aankhe band kar. Tere liye ek surprise hai." Shehnaaz said.

Sidharth closed his eyes. Shehnaaz placed a new guitar on his hands. Sidharth opened his eyes and saw it.

"Yeh mere liye hai?" Sidharth asked.

"Haan. Aaj se har performance mein tu isse use karega. Aaj hi kharida tere liye. Pasand aaya?"

"Of course yaar. Bohut accha hai."

"I know thoda sasta hai..."

"Tu pagal hai? Yeh tune gift kiya hai. This is one of the most precious things for me." Sidharth said.

His words meant a lot for her. She was glad that he liked her small present.

"Sidharth I think humein abhi chalna hoga. Uss se pehle ek baar Aunty se milke unka ashirvaad le lete hai."

Sidharth nodded. They both went to Rita Ji's room and touched her feet.

"Jeete raho tum dono." She said.

Then she looked at Sidharth and said, "Itne dino baad show kar raha hai. Bilkool nervous mat hona aur accha karna. Sana tu iska dhyan rakhna."

"Bilkool Aunty. Jab Shehnaaz hai saath toh darne ki kya baat." Shehnaaz said. Everyone laughed.

Then Preeti and Neeti came. They both hugged Sidharth and told him all the best. After that Sidharth and Shehnaaz left for the show.

"Itne dino se hum log Bhaiya ko bol rahe the. Lekin unhone humari baat nahi mani. Aur Sana ke ekbaar bolne se woh concert ke liye maan gaye?" Neeti said. Preeti didn't like her tone.

"Bolne ka tarika hota hai Di. Aur Sana woh acche se jaanti hai. Accha hi toh hai Bhaiya ab apne kaam par focus kar rahe hai. All thanks to Sana. But mujhe yeh samajh nahi aata apko Sana se kyu itni problem hai?" Preeti said.

"Preeti! Mind you language. Mujhe Sana se koi problem nahi hai. But tujhe kya lagta hai? Bhaiya aur Sana ke beech kya chal raha hai mujhe kuch dikhayi nahi dita?" Neeti said.

"What do you mean? Kya chal raha hai? Tell me Neeti." Rita Ji said.

"I know Di kya mean karna chahti hai. Lekin agar waisa kuch chal raha hai toh ismein galat kya hai? If they both likes each other then what's the problem?" Preeti said.