Chapter 28: Goa Trip

After a few days...

The Shukla family started their journey for Goa. They booked a resort near the sea beach. The wedding would held their. They had morning flight to Goa. Shehnaaz and her family also reached the airport. After Shehnaaz came, Sidharth's all attention went to her. He was starting at her which made Sonia irritated. As soon as Shehnaaz noticed Sidharth staring at her, she took off her eyes.

The paparazzi started clicking Sidharth and Sonia's pics. While one of them asked Shehnaaz to stand beside the couple. Shehnaaz hesitantly stood beside Sidharth while Sonia was at the other side. The paparazzi asked Shehnaaz to stand closer to Sidharth. Shehnaaz did that but she was feeling uncomfortable. They both looked at each other. At that very moment they clicked the photo.

After all these, they went inside the plane. Sidharth took his seat beside the window. It was always his favourite. Shehnaaz was going to sit beside Sidharth as usal. Whenever they travelled together on plane, they sat beside each other. But this time Sonia took her place.

"Arrey Shehnaaz, tum kya yaaha baithne wali thi? Oops! Sayad tum bhul gayi ab se yeh meri jagah hai. Tum waha baith jao." Sonia said sarcastically pointing her finger towards a seat situated at a corner.

Reality hit her hard. She understood that there was no place of her beside him and in his life as well. She sadly went to her seat. Sidharth was fuming in anger. He gave Sonia a death glare which she easily ignored. The flight took off.

After sometime Sidharth's eyes caught Shehnaaz. She was sitting alone. He felt bad for her. Once he promised himself that he would never let her cry. But today just because of him she was sad. He was not doing all these intentionally but still he felt guilty. He was continuously staring at her. He wanted her to notice him for once at least. And she did. But when she saw Sonia sitting beside him, she took off her eyes and looked through the window. It made him more sad. He also took off his eyes and looked through the window. They started remembering their first flight together.

Flashback...

Sidharth and Shehnaaz were going to London for their concert. It was Shehnaaz's biggest concert of life and her first flight as well. As soon as she went inside the plane, she started feeling scared.

"Sidharth mujhe bohut darr lag raha hai. Please let me go back." She said.

"Tu pagal hai? London mein concert karna hai yaa nahi?" Sidharth asked.

"Karna toh hai..."

"Phir chup chap seat mein baith."

"Lekin...."

"Shehnaaz main hoon na, kuch nahi hoga." Sidharth said and tried to give her strength.

Sidharth sat beside the window and Shehnaaz sat beside her.

"Sidharth maine na suna hai ki plane jab upar uthta hai toh kuch ajeeb sa lagta hai aur phir ulti bhi aati hai." Shehnaaz said making a scared face.

"Abe Gadhi aisa kuch nahi hoga. Aur tu ulti karne walo mein se thodi hai? Tu bas apne pehle flight ka maza le." Sidharth said while laughing.

After sometime the air hostesses guided everyone to put on the seat belt. Sidharth put on his own seat belt while Shehnaaz was having difficulties with that.

Sidharth noticed it and said, "Tu ruk. Main kar deta hoon."

He went close to her and put on the seat belt. While doing this Sidharth looked at her eyes. They were very close. Sidharth tucked her hair between her ears with his finger. Then he moved away. Shehnaaz looked down while blushing. The flight took off. Soon her fear fade away.