-1- You'll be mine

Dark LWJ, A/B/O Dynamics, Dubious Consent (cuz it's a forced heat), Rape/Non-con Elements

Wei Wuxian opened his eyes as he gasped for breath.

I'm dead. How am I alive? Did I unconsciously possessed a body?!

As he check the surroundings, he suddenly smelled a pleasant scent. Peony and jasmine.

Oh. An omega body.

As his soul settled on his new body, his alpha scent is also starting to adjust to it. His sharp lotus and lavender scent, together with the unique spice are starting to smell softer, sweeter.

He suddenly caught sight of the array beneath him. A soul sacrifice, hmm. Well~ Let us see these through, shall we?

---

Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Yeah, I'm not captured by Jiang Cheng, but I am captured by Lan Wangji!

"Young Master Mo, please stop crying. Noise is forbidden in the Cloud Recesses."

Wei Wuxian hadn't stopped crying, it only become louder the moment he saw the gate of the Cloud Recesses. He managed to get out of Jiang Wanyin's clutches but he didn't plan to get into another alpha's business.

When he thought that purposely disgusting Jiang Wanyin and Lan Wangji would get them to ignore him completely, he didn't expect the latter to take him to the Cloud Recesses.

He fully expected for the both of them to cast him aside. The Lan Wangji he knew would be immediately disgusted and cast him aside!

"NO! I don't wanna go in thereeeee! You have so many rules! Why do you have so many ruleees? Last time I was here, there were three thousand!"

Wei Wuxian could only despair as the Lan disciple told him that there are 4000 rules. He was about to escape by riding the donkey when the said donkey continued to march forward and towards the Cloud Recesses, betraying him completely.

Wei Wuxian looked as if hope had vanished from his very eyes when he saw Lan Wangji holding an apple.

---

Wei Wuxian was then dragged into the Jingshi.

If they thought he would sit still and wait, they are truly mistaken. So, he went out. Gusu Lan, despite their rule against gossip, still gossips. That is why when Wei Wuxian found some beta disciples murmuring to each other, he can't help but listen.

He is still far from the group when he heard it. Wei Wuxian is not Wei Wuxian if he cannot even understand the whole situation he had heard.

The words betrothed, elders, omega, and the name Lan Wangji, didn't take a genius to find out what is happening.

Lan Wangji is betrothed to an omega picked by the elders.

Wei Wuxian doesn't know why he felt bitter all of a sudden but manages a smile. It was his old friend Lan Zhan who is going to marry, of course, he would be delighted for him. He imagines what kind of omega Lan Wangji would be marrying. Perhaps, she would be as quiet like him. He thought with a bitter chuckle.

Not wanting to dwell and bother Lan Wangji anymore, he decided to leave the Cloud Recesses. He doesn't know where he would be going. Wherever my feet would take me, then...

---

Lan Wangji was excited to go to the Jingshi. Before, Jingshi would feel cold. That residence was full of sadness. A remembrance that Wei Ying is no longer here.

But after today, Lan Wangji felt that Jingshi would feel warmer. Now that Wei Ying was here, the Jingshi would finally feel the joy of family.

He was feeling great today. Not only did he publicly won against the elders who want to marry him to some omega for their own gain, Wei Ying was also waiting for him in the Jingshi.

After he heard that song on Dafan Mountain, he wouldn't allow himself to doubt anymore. He is Wei Ying. Only Wei Ying would've known that song.

So he was happy, not that people could tell though.

If only that happiness could've stayed for a long time.

As he was going back to his quarters, he saw Wei Ying outside the Jingshi, leaving.

Something in him snapped at the thought of Wei Ying leaving after he had found him, after thirteen years of no Wei Ying around.

"Wei Ying."

Lan Wangji saw his Wei Ying flinched, not expecting Lan Wangji would catch him sneaking.

"Lan Zhan! I-I thought you won't be back yet. Wait, y-you know it's me?" Wei Ying's eyes are wide. Lan Wangji couldn't help but feel mesmerized by those silver orbs. It is not Wei Ying's body, but Wei Ying is Wei Ying. The body though is a little similar to Wei Ying's old body, if not smaller and softer. He is also an omega now. His mind supplied.

Lan Wangji nodded once, suppressing the growl that is threatening to come out at the mere thought of Wei Ying leaving. "Mn. Where are you going?"

He sees him avoid his eyes, "Oh. I was supposed to leave. I-I want to travel, yes, I want to travel! See my donkey earlier? I planned to be a rogue cultivator, you know? Don't worry, Lan Zhan! You will get rid of me now! I won't disturb you anymore." Wei Ying gave him a sheepish and nervous smile.

Lan Wangji felt as if his heart was crushed at those words. He is hiding something. Still, Lan Wangji would never let Wei Ying go again, ever. He asked him to at least have dinner with him tonight.

"I- No. I don't think I should." Wei Ying said, ignoring the omega in him shouting at him to not leave the alpha in front of him. The sandalwood scent seemed to be clinging to him every time Lan Wangji approached.

This time, Lan Wangji could not control the growl that left him. "Wei Ying. For me?" He asked - demanded - in a deep voice.

Wei Ying is visibly restraining himself. He snapped his eyes towards the man to meet his eyes. He bit his lower lip and scrunched his eyes shut before he agreed. "Okay. Okay, Lan Zhan. Let us have dinner."

Had Wei Ying opened his eyes, he would have seen the small but uncanny smile on Lan Wangji's lips as he grunted. "Mn."

Lan Wangji escorted Wei Ying back inside the Jingshi. He told Wei Ying to wait for him before he went out.

---

Lan Wangji was oddly pleased yet at the same time nervous. He had just come back from Caiyi Town buying meat and spices to cook a meal for his Wei Ying and him.

Having gotten permission from the chefs to cook, they left him alone in the kitchen.

The chefs raised a brow at the ingredients Lan Wangji have but said nothing, they bowed and left quietly.

Lan Wangji just cooked a simple meal. It only took minutes to complete the dish. Before he serves the food to Wei Wuxian, he first added the content of the vial he also bought in Caiyi.

Lan Wangji actually felt bad at forcing Wei Wuxian to do this. Before he went back to Cloud Recesses, he bought a heat inducer.

Normally, Lan Wangji wouldn't resort to this kind of method. He was about to abort his plans but when a thought of Wei Wuxian leaving after this, he didn't hesitate to put all of the contents on the meal he cooked. No matter, since Wei Wuxian is an omega now, he would take responsibility when he gets pregnant. When.

After finishing up, he stood up and went straight to the Jingshi. He could see at the corner of his eyes the disciple gawking at the food he is carrying. Lan Wangji could not blame them. No Lans can handle spice, much more Wei Wuxian's level spice. If he was any less, his eyes would also widen at the redness of the food.

Lan Wangji internally smiled once he reached the Jingshi. He saw the tipsy Wei Wuxian, still drinking alcohol. Ah. Emperor's Smile. He found out. He chuckled silently.