-1- Eh? Excuse me, but I am of Lan Sect! Not the Jiang Sect!

Lan!WWX transmigrated into Canon!WWX, Lan Wangji transmigrated into Canon!LWJ, Jiang Bashing, Possessive Lan Wangji 

He awoke with a gasp.

Wei Wuxian awoke with a gasp.

"The Xuanwu!"

Lan Wangji glanced at him, he just finished playing a song for Wei Wuxian. They have just finished killing the Tortoise of Slaughter and are resting. "Wei Ying, rest. Fever."

Wei Wuxian looked at the source of the voice. "Lan Zhan! ZhanZhan! What happened? Oh yeah, the Xuanwu. It's dead, yeah. NO! I'm dead! I died, right? What am I doing here?"

Lan Wangji froze when he heard the nickname, he just have enough strength to reply with gritted teeth, "Don't call me that! You are alive. You are probably just being delirious."

Wei Wuxian's mind was still racing when he registered what Lan Wangji said, "What did I call you? Huh? Ah! ZhanZhan, why on earth would I not call you that? I've called you that for eternity!" He is still in the middle of checking the surroundings when he finally realized what he is wearing, "Wha-? What is this?! Who undressed me? WHERE IS MY FOREHEAD RIBBON?!"

Lan Wangji almost looked scandalized, he was just about to retort that he cannot have a forehead ribbon when he is not a Lan when his head throbbed with pain.

He gasped, "Wei Ying!"

Wei Wuxian was still panicking that his forehead ribbon is nowhere in the vicinity when he all but shouted, "WHAT?!"

Lan Wangji threw himself all over Wei Wuxian, not caring about the pain coming from one of his legs. He sobbed, "Wei Ying. Wei Ying, Wei Ying!"

Wei Wuxian momentarily stopped panicking, he immediately wrapped his arms around Lan Wangji. "L-Lan Zhan? ZhanZhan? Sweetheart, what's wrong?"

Lan Wangji continued to sob. "Y-You died, Wei Ying...In my arms, you died! You left me! Please, please, don't die!"

Wei Wuxian consoled him, whispering sweet things and promises. He is also shushing him, every now and then. They continued to embrace each other until they are all worn out.

Lan Wangji pulled out of their hugging session and looked closely at Wei Wuxian. He was momentarily confused why the other was wearing black and red robes with the Jiang bell and not the white robes of the Lan and a forehead ribbon. "What happened to your robes? "Then suddenly memories strike him. Oh, he was of the Jiang Sect...Why is he of the Jiang Sect?!

"Wei Ying! What do you remember?"

Wei Wuxian was starting to get agitated at the mention of his robes when he caught on Lan Wangji's question. "Oh? We-We defeated the Xuanwu. You said I got a fever. Then, there is nothing. I feel like my soul was getting pulled out of the body, then I realized-..." Wei Wuxian gasped, "L-Lan Zhan, I died. I realized that I was dead. I-I left you. No. No. No! I'm sorry." He attacked Lan Wangji with a big hug.

Wei Wuxian has tears at the corner of his eyes. He is remembering the promise they made to each other when they were still kids while muttering "I'm sorry" to Lan Wangji.

Wei Ying won't leave me, right?

A-Ying won't leave you, Zhan-gege! I also cannot see Mama and Papa and it is so sad! I am so sad during that days. And if Zhan-gege cannot see his Mama, A-Ying will be here with you when you are sad! I won't leave you!

Lan Wangji carefully took Wei Wuxian's face using both of his hands. "Wei Ying. Look at me. You are here, that is what matters. Although, you aren't a Lan..."