-2- You'll be mine

Dark LWJ, A/B/O Dynamics, Dubious Consent (cuz it's a forced heat), Rape/Non-con Elements

Wei Wuxian, while waiting for Lan Wangji, roamed around the Jingshi for a while. He let his thoughts wander as he paced back and forth. Seriously? What is happening to me earlier? Why do I feel like my knees were about to buckle at the sight of Lan Zhan?! And did I misheard it, or did he growled?! As he was looking through the papers Lan Wangji had to grade, he noticed that there is some secret compartment on the floor.

Curiosity won and he checked what is hidden. His eyes widen in delight as he sees the wine. Emperor's Smile! To think that Lan Zhan has been drinking privately!

As shameless as he is, he did not hesitate to open the jar and drink to his heart's content. He let out a moan as the alcohol pours down his throat. Waiting for Lan Wangji seemed to bore him a lot so by the time Lan Wangji came, he had already drunk two jars of wine and is already tipsy.

"Wei Ying." Wei Wuxian heard and he look at the sound of the voice. He smiled brightly and waved at Lan Wangji.

Truly, Lan Zhan is so immaculate...His beauty shamed the mere mortals for he can already be compared to a God! And even his scent! Oh goodness...! So heavenly! He unintentionally sniffed the air and sighed contentedly.

"Wei Ying? Are you okay?"

Oh, he's concerned about me..."Don't worry, Lan Zhan, don't worry! Oh! What is that? Did you buy that from Caiyi? Take me there someday! Looks like they have a talent for making spicy foods! I can already smell it here, I could say it's delicious from just the smell!"

Lan Wangji said nothing, he just hummed.

---

As they sat down, Lan Wangji carefully placed the bowl in front of Wei Ying. "Careful, it's hot."

Wei Ying nodded and smiled at him. Lan Wangji nodded back and asked how was the food after Wei Ying tasted it.

"It's good! So good, actually, but they need to add more spice! I like it very spicy!" Wei Ying continued to eat, he also attempted to tease Lan Wangji by telling him that he should feed him.

"Lan Zhan~ Be a good alpha and feed me, yeah? I'm an omega now! Surely, I must be so delicate." Wei Ying fluttered his eyelashes at him. It took a great amount of control for Lan Wangji to not just pounce at Wei Ying and take him right there and then as the boy looked at him behind his eyelashes. Control...control...You can have him later, be patient.

Instead, he growled, "Wei Ying." His tone screams a warning. He had been rewarded by an obedient Wei Ying. His Wei Ying's eyes grew impossibly large as he gulped, he can also smell the pride, happiness, and smugness in Wei Ying's scent. He found himself discreetly inhaling deeply.

It has been five to ten minutes since they've begun eating until Wei Ying started to breathe faster, his brows are adorably furrowed, he's also trying to calm his breath down by biting his lower lip.

Lan Wangji barely suppressed the growing smirk as he asked Wei Ying if there is anything wrong.

"N-No, no, Lan-er-gege. It's just, it's so hot in here? I feel so hot and prickly all over...Maybe-maybe I need some water, ugh, wait a moment."

The pot of water is far enough from Wei Ying that he needs to stand up and get it. He cannot even walk without wobbling his knees. On his third step, he faltered. He lost balance and he stumbled down.

With Wei Ying facing his back to him, a nasty smile graced the ever-perfect Hanguang-jun's face. It's time...

"Wei Ying!"