𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1

꧁☾︎༒︎☽︎꧂         ꨄ︎

꧁☾︎༒︎☽︎꧂
         ꨄ︎

A woman was driving a carriage through the dark forest, which was quite dangerous, because in the place where she lived, the weather was currently the worst in the world, which was actually nothing new.

The place where she lived was already very well known for the fact that the sun shines there very rarely, which is probably why very few people lived in this place. The name of the woman was Rosanna, she was actually still very young, 23 years old, and has very many goals planned in her life.

But not all of her goals will come true, because she has a lot of work to do, which is why she could almost never visit her parents, who lived away from the village.

Rosanna was on her way to her parents by carriage, because she was on vacation and had the opportunity to visit them.

On the way to her parents, she had to take a detour and thus drive through the forest. She could only leave very late, because of her work. She had to work until 10:00 p.m., so Rosanna was already tired and would have preferred to leave tomorrow, but she had promised her parents to visit them that day, so she kept her promise and did what she had promised.

The horse that was pulling the carriage became more and more restless when it noticed how the storm was getting worse and worse. But the horse was not the only one that was getting more and more panic on this reason, even Rosanna was getting worried and tried, without that something could happen, to go a little faster.

Shortly after, as she was trying to get her horse to go faster, a huge bolt of lightning suddenly struck and hit a very large branch, causing it to fall straight down to Rosanna. She didn't hesitate for long and made the horse run so the branch wouldn't fall on her or on the horse.

"Go!"

The horse shied away while jumping up with its feet as it tried to run. Rosanna drove the carriage faster than ever before, but it was no use, because the branch was blocked from going down by the other branches hanging from the trees, and due to its weight, it fell right back towards the carriage.

The carriage was not fast enough and the branch fell with full force on the trailer of the carriage, which is why it broke apart.

The horse was separated with the carriage and ran away, while Rosanna fell with the carriage to the side and slid down the hill.

She collided with the carriage at the bottom, for which reason she fainted because of the accident, it was despite everything a miracle that she had survived this.

Under the destroyed carriage, with parts and planks, Rosanna lay unconscious under the planks and parts of the carriage. She was lying in the middle of a path that led directly to a manor house, which was eerie, but also beautiful.