𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3

꧁☾︎༒︎☽︎꧂         ꨄ︎

꧁☾︎༒︎☽︎꧂
         ꨄ︎

With a trembling arm, Rosanna very slowly put her hand around Hashirama's arm that held her waist and stroked it very gently, while at the same time Hashirama was at Rosanna's ear and breathing into it. As Rosanna stroked the vampire's arm very gently, she suddenly felt very safe and calmed down more and more as time went by. But not only Rosanna, also the vampire felt a familiar feeling, which he had not felt a long time ago. Not wanting to get so close to her, Hashirama withdrew his arms and moved away from Rosanna while staring at her very gently. Rosanna felt Hashirama moving away from her, so she closed her eyes, turned to him, and then looked up at him.

"What was that feeling? It felt so... Familiar..."

Rosanna was confused, even if they both didn't know each other that well, she felt a familiar feeling at the moment when Hashirama embraced around her, like, they had known each other forever. The vampire smiled peacefully.

"I feel the same way."

Rosanna smiled as she suddenly felt a lot of happiness inside her. When she suddenly felt the feelings, they were gone right away, almost strange to have felt this.

"Why were you so irritated when I asked you if you had problems with your blood pressure?"

The smile that had been visible on Hashirama's face had now disappeared again as he listened carefully to her question.

"I didn't want you to find out that I was a vampire, I just didn't want you to feel uncomfortable with me while I would have helped you return back to your parents or home. You humans would not understand, but you must know how painful it is to be a vampire and live forever as a monster. I had actually had problems with my heart and blood pressure earlier, and so could not be doctored. But then a witch appeared, she gave me eternal life, even though I didn't want it, since I had already given up with my life. But she did it anyway and thus turned me into a vampire, it all happened 100 years ago when I was 25 years old."

The depressed sight of the vampire, already spread sadness to someone watching, which is why Rosanna also furrowed her eyebrows and looked depressed to the ground. Tears welled up from Hashirama's eyes as he also looked down to the ground, gritting his teeth as he tried to suppress crying.

"I know that pity only makes everything worse, but I am really terribly sorry for this.... Even though I'm not a vampire, I can understand your feelings very well, so I know exactly how you feel."

Rosanna had strangely felt more sorrow than ever before, which is why her tears suddenly welled up from her eyes as well.

"I've always been all alone, and as I said before, I almost never get to go visit my family, I also never get to make friends because I'm busy with my work, but not only that, but also when I want to make friends with someone, they all keep turning me down, I don't even know why. Well, to put it in a nutshell, I am very lonely. I have another sister, she is 10 years older than me, but I have had no contact with her for years. When I was little and asked for my sister, my parents looked at me with a disappointed look and told me that my sister was in a home because they had too little money to raise two children. That's probably why my sister never wants to see me again, because it's my fault that she had to go to a home. I was the youngest, so it was decided that the oldest should go to a home. If I'm honest, it hurts terribly, because I loved my sister very much at that time..."