𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4

꧁☾︎༒︎☽︎꧂         ꨄ︎

꧁☾︎༒︎☽︎꧂
         ꨄ︎

The more the blood tickled Hashirama's tongue, the harder he sucked on the young lady's neck to drink more of her blood. In fact, he hadn't drunk such delicious blood in years, so he couldn't control himself and kept sucking the blood. Rosanna, meanwhile, was digging her nails into the vampire's back with her hand, because it was really painful when the vampire kept poking her neck with his fangs.

But suddenly, the pain ended and Rosanna was able to exhale a little for once as she calmed down when she no longer felt pain.

"I think... Enough Hashirama..."

As if his body was no longer obeying, the vampire kept sucking Rosanna's blood, which is why Rosanna also slowly noticed her body getting weaker and weaker, and her heart pounding irregularly. Since it was in Rosanna's nature, she could not put up with it anymore and thus grabbed Hashirama's head with her hands and pulled him away from her with force. Hashirama with wide open eyes, held his right hand in front of his face and wiped with his thumb the rest of the blood that was coming out of his mouth.

But then he frowned as he relaxed and looked at Rosanna.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't control myself..."

He felt slightly ashamed, for he could never have thought that once in his dead life, while sucking someone's blood, he would not be able to control himself. Even from far away, Hashirama could clearly hear the lady's heart. He could hear it beating irregularly, which is why he didn't hesitate long to approach Rosanna to carry her to her sleeping area. In fact, she was swaying back and forth when she suddenly toppled forward unconscious, luckily Hashirama was fast enough and thus was able to stop her in time.

"𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏... 𝑰𝒇 𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒍 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅, 𝒊 𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒌 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅."

As the vampire carried Rosanna in his arms, he looked down at her, watching her as she kept her eyes closed and asleep. He smiled slightly before picking her up and taking her directly to her sleeping area. Hashirama took his vampiric speed and stood from within a second in front of the young lady's bed as he slowly and gently laid her down on it. He frowned slightly and thought about what he could do to bring her blood to speed.

But then he remembered the blood bag, which he really only possessed to quench his thirst without sucking anyone's blood. But he figured that his blood pouch could be used to save people's lives as well, and headed straight with his speed to his chamber where the plasma pouches were located.