𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5

꧁☾︎༒︎☽︎꧂ꨄ︎

꧁☾︎༒︎☽︎꧂
ꨄ︎

Step by step, the vampire walked towards her while hiding his hands behind his back. The warm feeling became more and more intense after a while, the more Hashirama walked closer and closer to the lady. A little intimidated, Rosanna looked up at him, but she also strangely felt a certain of softness.

The vampire's buttoned, golden brown eyes traveled from Rosanna's hands resting on her covered thighs to her eyes. For some time, Rosanna couldn't move a muscle, she was too much absorbed in Hashirama warm eyes, as if she was hypnotized by the vampire. But she clearly knew that this was not hypnosis, after all the feeling was much too beautiful to perceive, when at the same time she looked her eyes into those of Hashirama.

Not only that, this feeling she was experiencing was connected to reality. Of course, Hashirama noticed how much he was once again absorbed in Rosanna, so he immediately averted his gaze from her and looked towards a candle in the candle stand.

While the torch of the candle reflected into the vampire's golden brown eyes, this made the vampire look warm-hearted, why even the young lady did not avert her gaze on Hashirama one bit. She laughed briefly.

"You seem to look quite confused..."

The words of Rosanna, made the look of Hashirama look a little cold, which is why the sweet grin of the lady slowly disappeared again.

"Tell me, what's wrong?"

The vampire didn't answer, looking at her as he spread his left hand to Rosanna's and placed his hand very gently on her forehead. Rosanna was confused, why was he doing that? But she remained silent and waited for Hashirama to answer her question. Hashirama's soft eyes, looked down at Rosanna.

"That is not so important. The main thing is that you are feeling better my dear..."

His voice sounded hurt, but also very connected with the calm and darkness. But Rosanna found it quite annoying that the vampire didn't say what he had. Hashirama slowly took his hand towards him as he grinned sarcastically. Rosanna noticed the sarcastic grin, of course. Which is why when Hashirama slowly took his left hand to himself, Rosanna immediately grabbed his hand and frowned.

"I know we don't know each other. But please tell me what's bothering you. I can tell how much you're suffering."

Hashirama remained frozen, for what Rosanna was doing no one had ever done before in his entire life. He really didn't understand why Rosanna wasn't afraid of him at all, which is why he also frowned and clenched his teeth. With full desperation, Hashirama fought for his hand as he tried to pull it back.

But Rosanna just wouldn't let go, which is why he couldn't pull his hand back for 5 seconds until then. His dark voice, made him growl a bit, while he grabbed his left hand with his right hand and looked at Rosanna a bit threateningly.