𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 7

꧁☾︎༒︎☽︎꧂ꨄ︎

꧁☾︎༒︎☽︎꧂
ꨄ︎

Madara felt the claws digging deeper and deeper into his throat, which is why his black blood flowed out of his throat more and more like a small waterfall and dripped onto the vampire's shirt. The black shirt Madara was wearing was getting more and more soaked with Madara's liquid, but luckily this was not visible, because the shirt was also black. But that didn't bother him. Seriously, no one would care what his shirt looked like when you were dying.

Therefore, Madara tried everything to escape from the arms of the elder, which of course brought a lot of difficulties. Madara tried everything. He himself tried to use a technique that vampires actually only use when they are in a fight and are in an emergency situation. Madara immediately grabbed Hashirama's arms, rolled them over once so that Hashirama's joints cracked, and retreated as fast as he could.

Since Hashirama's mind was completely possessed, he tried to stop Madara, but he could not. As the elder tried to run after Madara, his mind became clearer, so Hashirama suddenly realized what he was doing and immediately stopped and stood still.

"Madara."

He looked down the hallway Madara was running through, stopping haltingly in the process. It was all rather strange, which is why Hashirama was also kind of confused. What had happened?

Hashirama bit his lips, which made them bleed a little, while his eyes continued to look straight down the hallway. He grumbled.

"What happened? I don't understand, what did I just do?"

He looked around. He almost couldn't remember anything, except that when he walked out of the room Rosanna was in. Hashirama reached his hands to his head and ran his fingers through his soft, straight hair. His face winced a little at the remark of pain. He cursed,

"My head..."

He didn't understand why he suddenly felt this pain in his head, but nothing surprised him since that moment. He breathed in and out, finally exhaling deeply once and lowering his hands again. Looking around, he felt a lump in his throat that his mind pulled away. Hashirama slowly placed his left hand on his dog, hoping that this would calm his nausea a bit. But instead, it only got worse, so Hashirama couldn't help but fall to the ground with his knees. He gagged at the sensation he felt, but with his senses, nothing but air came out of his mouth.

"Damn..."

The vampire frowned as he kept his eyes closed. For years he had never felt this bad, until that night Rosanna had shown up. Thoughts played in Hashirama's head, did Rosanna have something to do with Hashirama's condition? The vampire stood up without hesitation and slowly opened his eyes. Then he looked backwards to the door that was built into the wall of Rosanna's room. He took a small step towards the door, but stopped unsuspectingly.

The feeling that Hashirama had lost something caused him to pause, whose upper body he scanned with his right hand and continued to creep toward the back of his neck. Startled, he wrenched his eyes open,