𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2

꧁☾︎༒︎☽︎꧂         ꨄ︎

꧁☾︎༒︎☽︎꧂
         ꨄ︎

Rosanna also didn't want to wait any longer, so she decided to follow Hashirama directly. Keeping her balance was a little difficult for her, so she swayed a little as she touched her hand to the commodes and braced herself as she walked. Hashirama stopped as he turned to Rosanna. He noticed how much difficulty Rosanna was having while walking, so he ran to her to help her walk.

"If you don't mind, I would carry you."

Rosanna looked to him as she placed her hands on the dresser while she braced herself.

"It is more a little uncomfortable, but I probably have no choice. It would be very nice."

Hashirama grinned to amusement, he bent down a little to Rosanna, put his arms behind her back and legs, and thus carried her to the bedroom. Meanwhile, Rosanna looked around, finding the mansion far too beautiful to ignore.

She snapped her gaze over Hashirama's shoulder to take a proper look at the room she had been lying in. The young man grinned as he turned his gaze to Rosanna, noting how much she enjoyed looking at the sight of the room. It spread him joy, as he had designed this mansion himself. After a few meters, they both arrived at the stairs, why Rosanna also clasped her arms tightly around Hashirama's neck and looked down.

"Don't worry, I won't let you fall."

After Hashirama's words, Rosanna looked at with a grin on her face and let loose after time as Hashirama, while carrying Rosanna, ran up the stairs. Whose Rosanna's head was getting heavy to keep it straight, she very slowly put her head on Hashirama's left chest to rest it.

When she put her head on at the chest was a little shocked because she couldn't even hear the man's heartbeat, why she was also a little worried when she remembered how cold the man's hands were. Her eyes wandered to Hashirama's face, she couldn't avert her worried expression on Hashirama, which is why Hashirama noticed this and looked at her.

"Is something wrong?"

Hashirama asked, suddenly stopping in front of a door and looking at her.

"Are you having problems with your blood pressure? I can't hear or feel your heart, and besides, your body temperature is very low, almost impossible for a human."

The young man didn't answer and, without moving a muscle in his face, he looked hard as nails at Rosanna, why she flinched a little at the sight of him. Hashirama raised his right leg as he still looked ice coldly into Rosanna's eyes, and kicked the door open with his right leg. The door opened violently, which is why it slapped against the inner wall, causing a loud bang to be heard.

It was so loud that Rosanna was startled to look at the open door and straight into the room. Since her shock was quite high, her heart was beating a thousand times faster than before, so the beating of the heart could already be seen on her left chest. Despite Rosanna's fear, Hashirama remained calm and only looked at her, while he felt bad knowing that he had spread fear to her.