thirty four.

"Who will love you?
Who will fight?
And who will fall far behind?" - Skinny Love, Birdy

His tender lips kissing my cheek is all it takes to send chills over my body. Chills through out every place his large, firm, hands have touched. I didn't realize it till now, but I had wanted those hands to touch me. I wanted him to feel me physically because it already felt so good to feel him mentally. We understood each other..he understood me like no other. I didn't care to admit it to myself now..I wanted him.

"But Harry..wait,"I call out to him pleadingly. He couldn't just go..not now. Not after that. I needed him, I needed more.

"I'm sorry," He says to me before disappearing into the garden.

Even with Harry gone, I'm still completely into the moment we just shared. I just want to feel him again.

I close my eyes, trying to settle my heavy breaths so that I can at least make it back into the house and figure out what it is I really need. Was it really Harry? Or has it just been so long since I've been touched..held, that has me feeling this longing for it again.

I go back inside the house where nearly everyone has gone to bed except for Diego and Nina who are still waiting around in the kitchen talking to Scott and Camila.

I shut the back door behind me, a nervous smile on my face as they all greet me.I look around for any sign of Harry and Eliana, listening for their voices but I'm left with disappointment. I fight the urge to ask for him, knowing it'll only make me feel more suspicious.

"..are you guys already all packed?" Nina asks Camila and Scott.

"Everyone is..we're all so excited we haven't gone to the beaches in San Diego in ages. I still can't believe you guys invited all of us."

"It was my idea," Diego pipes up proudly,"You guys are our family too."

"Wait..everyone is going to the beach?" I can't help but ask. I assumed it was only Diego and Bruno going.

"The house will be completely empty I'm afraid," Camila nods,"One of us can stay behind and cook for if that's what you're worried about.."

"No no, I just kinda spaced. I'm glad everyone is going. Should be a good time," I smile reassuringly.

"Are you sure you don't want to come? That way you're not alone all weekend?" Diego asks.

"I think I'll be okay here thank you though," I tell him, disappointment evident on his face.

"You don't want some dessert?" Diego asks me, shoving another piece of cake into his mouth.

"No thank you, I'm really not feeling well..think I'll just be off to bed," I smile slightly, to everyone.

"Happy Birthday Diego," I tell him one final time before saying goodnight to everyone.

I leave the kitchen, minding my pace, when I nearly trample mademoiselle. She's sitting on the stairs, hands in her lap looking extremely pensive and sad. She quickly jumps to her feet, wiping away at her eyes.

"So sorry..I..was just about to head into the kitchen to see if the kids were ready for bed," She stumbles to say, her voice slightly flustered as apposed to her normal put together self.

"Is everything alright?" I ask her. She nods, quickly stepping toward the kitchen.

"Everything is just fine," She replies before disappearing into the hallway.

I brush it off, only wanting to head to my bedroom to filter through my thoughts and feelings. I push open the doors before shutting them closed behind me. I turn around to walk toward the bed when I hear someone moving things around in the closet.