fifty four.

Thanks to the large amount of party guests, Harry and I were able to get to the party together without anyone really taking notice or questioning it. The party was already in full swing, filled with hundreds of people I didn't care enough to want to speak to, but I still did. Harry made way to his own group of friends, and I had small talk with anyone who wasn't Bruno hoping to avoid for as long as I could.

After grabbing a drink, I wander around the tables and surprisingly find my mother and sister. I hadn't really spoken to them at all these past few week..it had all been so much to keep up with but now with my memory back I felt compelled to at least make an effort in speaking with them, no matter how bothered they made me.

Penelope is in the middle of telling me story about something that my nephew did the other day that was "too cute" when I notice Bruno from across the room. It doesn't look like he's noticed me yet and I take this as a a chance to get away before he can come over to me.

"I think I've had too much to drink, I need to use the bathroom," I excuse myself.

I exit the grand hall where the party is taking place and decide to hide out in the bathroom. The hallways leading to the hotel bathrooms are long and I pass a few empty sitting areas when I hear the sound of heavy footsteps behind me. Dread creeps up on me and I expect it to Bruno following me, but I chose to pretend that I don't notice him. With the bathroom nearing closer in sight, I pick up my pace.

As relief washes over me, I push the door to the restroom open and feel a firm hand catch my elbow. I turn my head ready with a prepared excuse if it's Bruno but to my relief, it's Harry.

"It's later,"He smiles at me, gently pushing me into the bathroom. I smile, grateful to be near him again as he locks the bathroom door when I think to look underneath each and every stall to avoid getting caught. Once I see that the coast is clear, Harry walks over to me, quickly bringing me as close to him as possible.

His lips find every delicate area within their reach, causing me to shut my eyes with a blissful smile on my face. His hands slide underneath my dress so fast I'm surprised by it.

"This is going to be quick baby,"He whispers hastily against my lips as his hands tugged at his belt, loosening it in preparation.

"I don't want it quick," I pout, looking into his darkened eyes.

"Don't worry..this is only a preview."

Once those words roll off his skillful tongue, we pull together like magnets. Kissing and sucking, I feel all the passion I've been craving everyday I've been without Harry. His firm hands turn me around, guiding me to the tiled bathroom wall where he lifts the back of my dress, holding the long thin material in one hand, and with the other he uses it to guide himself inside me. With each thrust inside me i try my best to keep from moaning but when Harry lets out a groan, and grunts after a slow thrust, I can't help it. The noises are only amplified by the echoing bathroom floor and it only makes me grow wetter, making that tingling sensation intensive with each passing second.

I try holding off from allowing this pleasure to take me over but I can't, and I allow myself to let go and to come undone, just as Harry comes inside of me, holding me tight while we both come down from the pleasure.

After a moment passes, he lets me go, grabs a few paper towels and wipes himself up before handing me a few more. He then proceeds to reposition his pants before reaching into his pocket pulling out a plastic card.

He hands it to me, kissing my cheek and saying,"Room 1217..meet me there in twenty minutes."

I smile, and watch him unlock the bathroom, quickly walking out the door. I then get myself together, making sure my dress is on properly before leaving myself. I return back to the party where I see that everyone is almost exactly where they had been when I left. I look around for something to occupy my time before I go off to meet Harry when Nina frantically walks up to me.

"Have you seen daddy?" She asks with a look of concern,"We're suppose to do our special father daughter dance and I can't find him."

"I was in the bathroom, last I saw him he was talking to his friends from work,"I tell her.

"Can you help me look for him?" She asks, now a little annoyed.

"Umm, yea okay," I say feeling bad because it wasn't Nina's fault her father was a terrible person. Like Harry said they deserved one final day with their father.

"I'll go see if his in the bathroom, or outside near the bar,"I inform her and she smiles, thanking me.

I check the bar first, hoping to appear helpful even though the last person I wanted to find was Bruno.

I look around the small room of few a people drinking and others talking with drinks and in the very back..Bruno. I take a step back trying to blend in with a random group of adults laughing, hoping to go unseen. I turn my head discretely, watching as he speaks angrily to a woman with a beautifully curvy body, and a man who looks thought than anyone here. It gets me to think about all the dirty business Bruno is doing and I realize that must be what's happening now. Maybe this could help clear Harry's name.

I pull my phone out of my small wrist bag and snap a few photos before rushing out after noting the open window just about where Bruno and his two guests are sitting. It would be the only way to maybe hear the conversation without getting caught because inside there was no way of getting closer without being spotted.

I pull up the video application on my phone and rush to the area with the low window. My finger hovers over the red button ready to record as I near closer pressing myself against the side of the window when the conversation becomes loud. I can hear Bruno's voice booming over the woman's and that's when I begin to record, trying to really listen to the conversation.

"..I'm not moving any goddamn money tonight," Bruno angrily shouts, before lowering his angry voice,"I don't have time to oversee anything tonight."

"But Mr. Styles, the police," the woman's reasoning voice says.

"I asked you to take care of that boy..I asked you and you agreed. There should be no police.."

"Just relax," The woman insists,"Just come with us out back and I'll show you exactly what we've got planned for tonight.."

"Alright but this better go as planned."

"Oh believe me..it already has," She says sinisterly.

I'm so focused on listening, when a rag is placed over my mouth, an arm grasping my tight.I drop my phone to the floor, eyes wide ready to scream but it's only muffled by the rag. I try to turn to see who it is but I feel myself slowly becoming drowsy when a scruffy voice whispers in my ear:

"Let's hope your lover is lucky tonight.."

Harry's POV

I look around the pent house suite I've checked into for the night just for Bianca, double checking that everything is in order. The rose petals leading to the bed that was also decorated by roses, the candles burning on the night stands around the bed adding just the right amount of warm glow. It was all so cliche and perfect. The only thing missing was Bianca.

I sit on the edge of the bed, careful not to move any of the roses from out of place as I waited. It had be more than twenty minutes and Bianca still hadn't showed up. I tap my foot impatiently waiting when the sound of a key sliding in from the other side makes me smile, meaning Bianca was here and I didn't have to worry.

The door opens with a click and I sit patiently on the bed ready to see her walk around from the corner right to me. When the oddly heavy footsteps have walked away from the door now in view I stand, my fists clenched when I see that it is Louis, and not Bianca.

"All this for me? You shouldn't have,"Louis grins, eyeing the room. I charge toward him grabbing him by the collar but he doesn't seem at all phased.

"What the hell are you doing in here?" I demandingly ask.

"I came to play a game."

+I feel like my writing for this story is starting to suck terribly so sorry for that guys. There are only a handful of chapters left and it's been difficult for me because I want things to go as planned without adding to much unnecessary bs..unless you guys want that? Let me know. Make sure to vote/comment

Love you guys!

Ps. Louis going to be a dad...I hope :P