☁️sɪᴄᴋ☁️

꧁ᴛʜɪs ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴏᴡ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴍᴏsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇʟʏ꧂

💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙

༺ʙᴏsɪᴘ's ᴘᴏᴠ༻

It was really quiet this morning. That was weird. It was usually way louder in the morning. I slowly woke up and tiredly looked at my clock. Great. I woke up earlier than I expected to. It was 5 AM in the morning. I might as well enjoy this quietness while I can. I get up and quietly head to the living room. I sit down on the couch and sigh quietly, going into my own thoughts. It wasn't long and I felt weight on the opposite side of the couch. I look over to see that Bob was there beside me. That's weird? He's never up until later on today. "Good morning Bob." I said calmly. Bob waves hello to me, not saying anything. I started to get a bit worried for him. "Are you ok? You're not usually up this early?" I asked, slightly concerned about him. "I went to bed really early last night, which was weird enough. When I woke up, I felt drained and really cold." Bob said, looking like he had the urge to sneeze. Drained? Bob's never felt 'drained'. Is he sick or something?

༺ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ༻

Bob sneezes loudly and Bosip sighs gently before getting up. "Wait right here." He said and went to the bathroom to get the thermometer. Bob waited and grabbed the throw blanket that was on the couch and wraps himself with it, sniffling every now and then. It wasn't long and Bob noticed Bosip come back with a thermometer. Bosip turns it on and puts it in his mouth and waits a bit. When it was time to take it out, Bosip takes it out. "Yeah. You have a fever." He said as he looked at Bob a bit worried. "How high is it?" Bob asked and sniffled as he huddled in the blanket. "It's.. 101.2." Bosip said and sighs gently. "Get up. You're going back to bed." He said. "But-" Bob was about to protest when Bosip interrupted. "No buts. You're sick. C'mon." Bosip said and Bob sighed in defeat. "Fineeeeeeeee." He whined and gets up. As Bosip helps Bob back to bed, he sees Amor. "Hey Amor. I thought you was dead at one point of time. So rare to see you out of your room." He said. Amor chuckled a bit and shakes his head. "It's so rare to see you two doing couple things. So how's my favorite ship going so far?" Amor asked and crossed his arms. "What?-" Bosip said with a light shade of pink appearing on his cheeks. "Hey what's wrong with Bob?" Amor asked. "He's sick. His temperature was 101.2." Bosip said which made Amor hiss a bit. "Yikes. I'll go get Bob some medicine. Just keep him in bed." He said and Bosip nods.

༺ʙᴏʙ's ᴘᴏᴠ༻

As I watched Bosip talk to Amor, I started to get impatient with standing there. "Can we go now?" I whined. Bosip nods and picks me up bridal style, making me yelp slightly. "W-why are you carrying me?" I asked as I felt my cheeks get warm. "Do you want me to leave you in the floor?" Bosip asked as he carried me to my bedroom. "No!" I protested and huffed. I heard Bosip chuckle which made me looked away slightly annoyed. When we got to my room, Bosip sets me down on my bed and I pull the covers close to me. I felt like I had to sneeze so I covered my nose and sneeze. "Ugh.." I groaned out, feeling drained and tired as I lay there. "Do you want some ramen? It'll make you feel a little better." Bosip said. I nod and watched him walk off. As I laid there and waited, I pulled a pillow beside me and hug it. Hopefully this cold will go away soon.

༺ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ༻

Bosip walked out of Bob's room and went into the kitchen. He noticed that a couple of the others were up at the moment. "Morning Bosip! Where's Bob at?" Bowaev asked. Bosip sighs gently. "He's in bed with a cold. Amor is suppose to go out and get him some medicine for him. I'm going to try and keep him some company until he feels better." He explained. Bowaev shakes his head. "Hope he feels better. If you guys need me, you know where I'm at." Bowaev said and walked off. Bosip nods and started to make Bob his ramen. 'Hopefully Amor gets here with the medicine soon.' He thought as he makes his ramen.

After a few minutes, his ramen was done. He sets a glass of water and a bowl of ramen on a tray and takes it to Bob. When he walks in, he noticed that Bob was hugging his pillow, making him frown some. "Here Bob. Your ramen is done." He said. Bob sits up tiredly and Bosip sets the tray on his lap. Bob began to eat his food and Bosip sits down on the floor beside his bed. "Do you want to watch TV while you eat?" He asked and looked at the sick male next to him. Bob nods as he eats his ramen. "The remote is on the bedside table." He said before taking another bite. Bosip looked and grabs the remote and turns on the tv. "Want to watch YouTube?" He asked and Bob nods. "Dream?" Bosip asks as he puts the TV on YouTube. "Yeah." Bob said. "Want to watch the manhunt?" Bosip asked. Bob nods and Bosip puts it on the manhunt. They started to watch tv together, keeping each other company. Bosip was about to fall asleep beside the bed when Bob finished his food. "I'm done." He said. Bosip gets up from the floor and takes his tray and takes it to the kitchen. Hopefully that made Bob feel a little better.

When Bosip got back in Bob's room, he sat down beside the bed and continued to watch the TV until he felt sleepy. He laid his head down on the side of Bob's bed, slowly dozing off. Bob was watching TV, feeling tired. He noticed that Bosip was about to fall asleep and spoke up. "Bosip, you can get in the bed if you want." He offered. Bosip looked up at him. "Are you sure?" He asked and flushed and flushed a bit. Bob nods. "I'm sure." He said. Bosip nods and slowly gets up. He crawls in bed beside Bob. He was about to put a pillow between them, knowing that Bob probably didn't want cuddles from him until Bob took the pillow from him. "Wha-" Bosip said confused and slightly shocked. He felt Bob hug him snuggled close to him. Bosip flushed a bright pink and slowly hugged him back, soon relaxing and melting into the warmth of the other male. He continued to watch TV until he heard soft snoring from Bob. Bosip looked down to see that Bob was asleep cuddling him. The male couldn't help but smile at him. 'Hope you feel better tomorrow Bob.' He thought and slowly fell asleep not long after him.

༺Bᴏɴᴜs! ༻

༺ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ༻

"Alright this should work for colds." Amor said as he walks towards Bob's room. "Hey Bosip, I got the med-" Amor opened the door and talked but stopped when he saw that Bob and Bosip were asleep cuddling each other. Amor noticed Bowaev there and signals him to come over. Bowaev saw and went over. "What do yo-" He saw that Bob and Bosip were asleep cuddling each other. "Take pictures and post them to the fans." Amor said as he and Bowaev took pictures of the two. The two of them left and started posting pictures for the fans out there.

💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙

༺ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 1351༻

꧁ᴊᴇᴇᴢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ʟᴏɴɢ. ᴡᴇʟʟ! ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ! sᴏʀʀʏ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ sʜᴏʀᴛ. ɪ'ᴍ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴅʀᴀɪɴᴇᴅ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ. ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs, ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ!꧂

~ᴍᴀʏᴏɴᴀᴋᴀ