🌹ᴛɪᴋᴛᴏᴋ☁️

꧁ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ ᴏғ ɪᴅᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴄᴋ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ's ʜᴇʀᴇ! ɪ'ᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏsᴛ ᴍᴀʏᴏɴᴀᴋᴀ! ʙᴜᴛ ғʀ ɪᴅᴋ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ. ᴀʟsᴏ ɪғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ sʜɪᴛᴛʏ ɪ'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ, ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ 1 ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ʟɪғᴇ 🥲✋ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ ɪɢ꧂

💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙

༺ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ༻

Everyone was sitting around at the house doing their own things. Bowaev and Boder was playing Roblox with each other on the floor. Bobol was playing Bendy and The Ink Machine on the Nintendo Switch. Bobot and Bofo were in the kitchen learning how to make a new dish and in hopes that the house doesn't burn down. Bosip was laying on the couch scrolling through Twitter and Bob... Well Bob was annoying the living shit out of Bosip. "Bosip! I'm booooooorrrrrreeeeddddd!! Come with me to Undertale!!" Bob whined as he leans against the couch, bugging the shit out of Bosip. Bosip simply ignored him as he scrolled through Twitter. "Boob! Shut the fuck up!" Amor said through a miniature screen that was all over the house. Amor of course was smart enough to make this complicated for the others. Just so that he wasn't bothered. Bob flipped the screen off. "If you want me to shut up hang out with me!" Bob said and huffed. "Welllllll- I'm too busy drawing fan art of you and Bishit over there on the couch." Amor said with a smug look. "Plus if you're 'so' bored, download TikTok." He said. Bob was about to go off on him about Bosip and himself when he heard the word TikTok. "What's TikTok?" Bob asked as he went closer to the miniature screen on the wall.

"TikTok is an app that you can watch short videos and do trends on it and bla bla bla." Amor said. Bob rolled his eyes. "Whatever, I'll try it out!" He said and Amor nods. "Alright, whatever! Make sure to make Bisip join you in some of the trends." Amor told him and the miniature screen came off. Bob rolled and eyes and mumbled random things under his breath as he went in his room to grab his phone. "Oenenepdjenwodhbdowakhdhxhisjshdiejkdjebdkxoshencojfbepiwhendochddbndjx-" When he got his phone, he downloads TikTok on his phone. "Sometimes I just wanna travel to Amor's world and choke the living shit out of him-" He muttered under his breath. TikTok soon got done downloading on his phone and he opened the app. He soon made him an account and started scrolling through videos. "This is all bor-" He noticed that he was seeing dances that he seemed to like and decided to practice them all.

༺ᴛɪᴍᴇsᴋɪᴘ ᴛᴏ 2 ʜᴏᴜʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ʙᴏsɪᴘ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴅ ғ250 ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇʀᴄɪᴀʟ༻

༺ʙᴏsɪᴘ's ᴘᴏᴠ༻

It's been a couple of hours and I haven't seen or heard Bob in awhile. What is he doing? Where is he? In a game? I decided to get up and see where he was at. I get up from the couch and stretch my body, feeling a few cracks of relief. "Hey have any of you guys seen Bob anywhere?" I asked Bowaev who hasn't moved off of the floor. "Nope!" Bowaev said as he focused on his screen. "I havent heard from him." Bobol said. "Have you seen him Boder?" I asked as I looked at Boder who was playing a new game. "Nah. Not since he asked for my ring light." Boder said. Ring light? Wasn't that for TikTok videos? What could he need a ring light for? "Ok." I said and walked off. I decided to check in his room. As I walked to his room, I could hear faint music coming out of his room. I soon got to the door and took a deep breath. 'Please hope that he isn't doing something so stupid that he murders a ring light.' I thought as I open the door.

༺ʙᴏʙ's ᴘᴏᴠ༻

I was currently doing this dance using the song 'Woman' by some pop artist. Was her name... Doja Cat??? I'm not for sure, but ever since I got this app, I've been getting famous for my dancing videos. Man, now I'm actually glad that I took Amor's advice on this app. I figured that it would be something really dumb. As I was dancing to this song, I did something called a 'thirst trap' while doing the dance and boy did it make me feel so sexy. I felt great. I looked over at the side slightly just to make the video a little better and I see Bosip at my door with a huge blush on his face. I blush and continued the dance. When it ended I looked over at Bosip who walked over to me with a smirk on his face, making me blush. "Damn, I gotta say, you were incredibly hot doing that." He said which made my blush a bright pink. "Good thing I saw it right before my eyes, huh?" Bosip said and chuckled which gave me shivers up and down my spine. It was a kind of chuckle that I have never heard out of him, but god did it feel great to hear it though.

༺ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ༻

Bob gets back up in a wall by Bosip, blushing like crazy. "You know I'm kinda jealous that you'll share that cute body of yours to random people but you won't share it with me. How sad." Bosip said as he pinned Bob's hands above him and attached his lips to the other male's. Bob's eyes widen but slowly gave into the kiss. His eyes closed as he melted into it. He tasted like lemons, but it wasn't sour. It was semi sweet and he loved it. The kiss soon escalated into a heated make out session between the two. Amor was in the corner recording some of the events. "Hehe, this is definitely going on Twitter." He murmured to himself. Bob and Bosip soon pulled away from the kiss, panting softly as a small string of saliva came with them as the pulled apart from the kiss.

"Hey can you two just fuck already so that the ship can sail?!" Amor said as he stopped recording. "Amor?!" Bob said as his face flushed a bright red. Bosip stood there and flushed a bright side of pink, looking away slightly. "C'mon!! Do it for the fans out there!!" Amor whined. "How long have you been there?" Bosip asked, slightly embarrassed by the situation. "Since you pinned boob against the wall and kissed him." Amor said. "I gotta supply my fans with their daily ship." He said. "Amor I'm gonna fucking kill you!!" Bob shouted as he started running towards Amor. Amor quickly started running away from Bob. "YOU DELETED THAT FOOTAGE!!" Bob yelled as he chased Amor. "Wait Bob don't kill him!!" Bosip called out as he followed the two to stop Bob from killing Amor.

After about a few minutes or so of Bob chasing down Amor and Bosip chasing after Bob to keep Bob from killing Amor, the three got tired and settled down. Amor still managed to post to video on Twitter without Bob or Bosip's knowledge. "Hey let's do a few TikTok videos together? It's the least I can do to make up for ignoring you." Bosip offered. Bob shakes his head. "Nah, let's just watch Bobol suck at Bendy and The Ink Machine." Bob said as he leans against Bosip, watching Bobol get scared on some parts of the game and making fun of him. Bosip laid his head on top of Bob's and wraps an arm around him as he watched and listened to Bob and Bobol argue with each other over the small shit. Amor managed to get a photo of the two and smirked to himself. "This ship will sail, no matter how hard I try.." He muttered as he walked off posting the picture online.

💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙

༺ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 1397༻

꧁sᴜᴘ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ! ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴɪsʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ! ɪ'ᴍ sᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴏғ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ QwQ. ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ sᴄʜᴇᴅᴜʟᴇ ʏᴇᴛ ᴏɴ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴀʏs ɪ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴅᴀʏs ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ. ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀs ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟʟʏ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴇsᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ ʙᴜᴜᴜᴜᴛᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴜsʏ sᴏ ɪ'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ. ᴀʟsᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ ɪғ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ʀᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ. ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ!꧂

~ᴍᴀʏᴏɴᴀᴋᴀ