☁️ɢʜᴏsᴛ☁️

꧁ᴡᴀssᴜᴘ ᴘᴇᴇᴘs! sᴏʀʀʏ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ, ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴀᴄʜᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪɢʀᴀɪɴᴇs ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀʟᴏᴛ sᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ 🥲 ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ɪs ᴀ ᴘᴀɪɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀss sᴏ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ᴍᴜᴄʜ. ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴsʜᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴏ꧂

💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙

༺ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ༻

Bob was in his room chilling on his bed and playing geometry dash on his computer. Here for awhile now, everyone has been keeping the house cold. AND IT'S WINTER! Bob didn't understand it one bit. Why make the house feel like outside. It doesn't make sense. Not to mention, he didn't even have a warm coat. All the others were in the dryer for the time being so he was just going to have to make due without a coat. It wasn't long and Bobol came in with a laundry basket in his hands. "Here dipshit, your jackets are clean." He said and sets the basket down. Bob paused his game and flipped him off before grabbing his jackets.

When the male grabbed one of them, he noticed that it was two times as small. Great.. Were all of them the same? He started to pick each coat out and look at it. "Are you serious... WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME NOT TO DO THIS TO MY COATS?!" He shouted slightly and looked at all of his coats. "Well maybe you should've read the labels before putting them in the washer and dryer." Amor's voice was heard behind the male. "Haha very funny. Now how do I fix this?" Bob asked and looked at Amor.

"You can't." Amor said. "What do you mean I can't?! Some of these were my favorite coats and hoodies! Now I don't have to wear because you guys are always messing with the heat in the house!!" Bob whined. Amor shook his head. "That's on you Bobby." Amor said. "Don't call me that." Bob said and huffed. "Ok Boob. Here I'll give you a few dollars and let you borrow one of my coats so you can get you a couple of jackets, deal?" Amor asked. Bob sighed and nods a bit. "Yeah, I guess..." He mumbled and sighed. "Alright well get ready. Meet me in my room." Amor said and walked off. Bob nods and gets on his usual long sleeve shirt with a blue B on it with some dark jeans. He gets some yellow socks and blue converse on then walks off to Amor's room. When he walked in, he was kinda shocked at how clean it was considering how much time he spent in there. "Here's my hoodie, and here's this." Amor said and hands Bob enough money to get him a couple of hoodies and jackets. Bob grabs the money and sticks it in his pocket before putting on the hoodie. "Thanks." He said and leaves the room and the house.

As soon as the male walked out, he felt the cold air hit his warm body, making him shiver some. "I guess I'll go to a thrift store and see if they have any there." He said quietly to himself and sets off to the thrift store. The town was cold yet calming in the mornings. Yeah sure, some busy cars were driving down the streets but other than that it was kinda nice. Maybe he should do this more often, but knowing him, it'll never happen. When he made it to the thrift store, he walks in and the sudden heat hits his cold body. "Hello and welcome to the thrift store. I hope we have what you're looking for." An old woman said to Bob with a soft smile. "Thanks." Bob said and looks around. He found him a couple of coats to wear but the one thing that he like, even though it was really odd, it was a nice yellow v neck t-shirt. He thought that he could wear this for an outfit so it took it with him.

He didn't find much interesting after that and went up to the counter to pay for his clothes. "So how are you today dear?" The old woman asked as she took the clothes off of their hangers and scanned the tag. "Oh I'm ok so far, thanks for asking." Bob said politely. When the old woman went to scan the shirt, she sighs softly and scans it. "I won't be surprised if this shirt gets taken back here as well." She said as she puts the clothes in a bag. "Why is that?" Bob asked curiously. What was so bad about this shirt that it was taken back by so many people? Was it just not their size or something? "I'm not sure why. I hope you do enjoy it though. It's seems like a really comfy shirt." The old woman said and adds up the prices. "That will be $17.30." She said. Bob handed her a twenty dollar bill and grabs the bag of clothes. The old woman gave him his change. "Have a good day." She said. "You too." Bob said and began to walk back home once he left the store.