☁️ʜᴜʀᴛ☁️

꧁ʏᴇs ɪ'ᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғʟᴜғғ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴɢsᴛ sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ʜᴏᴇ ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ- 🙃꧂

💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙

༺ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ༻

"RUN!!" Amor yelled out as he, Bob and Bosip were running away from a horde of zombies all wounded up. Yep. Bob wanted to try out a new and adventurous game and the one that he chose was... The Last of Us. The one game that he regrets picking out. He decided that it would be a wonderful idea if he stay in a game until he beat it AND he dragged Bosip and Amor into this. He probably won't be picking it out for a long time after this incident. Bosip quickly pulled out a rifle and started shooting at some of the zombies while running. "Could I maybe get a hand with this guys?!" Bosip called out to Amor and Bob in a panic like tone as he ran and shot from behind them all. Amor quickly pulled out two pistols and began shooting zombies from the sides. Bob was out of ammo so he couldn't really do much. All he had was a baseball bat that would break within 4 swings. He noticed that there was a safe and sturdy building nearby. "Go to the building everyone!" He yelled as he ran. Bob quickly ran inside the building and kept it open for Amor and Bosip, quickly shutting it after the ran in.

Bosip and Amor quickly pushed heavy things towards the safe door to keep from zombies coming in. The three pant heavily as they stood there. "Is everyone... Is everyone ok?" Amor asked as he catches his breath. "I.. I think I'm good for now.. What about you Bosip?" Bob asked as he slowly catches is breath. Bosip gave a thumbs up as he slumps against the wall. He was injured pretty badly on his torso due to a couple of bandits that they ran into after the horde. Amor nods as he looked at the building. "I'm going to go try and find some useful stuff like ammo and pain pills around here." He said and walks off, leaving the two behind. Bob nods. "Good luck! And Don't Die!!" He called out to Amor before sighing softly.

༺ʙᴏʙ's ᴘᴏᴠ༻

I watched as Amor left to go check out the build for anything useful. Like me some ammo for one! I've done loaned him what all I had and he gives me a weak ass bat! I sigh softly and dig out a medical kit that I found in a building and start to patch up what cuts and scrapes I had on myself. I notice out of the corner of my eye that Bosip was in great pain. It made me feel bad that I was using up all of the supplies on here for myself. I stop using anything else out of the kit and I take a couple of pain pills to help ease my aching body. I went over to Bosip with the medical kit. "You need help dude." I said as I noticed blood on Bosip's. I was unsure if it was his or if it was someone else's. I shake off the feeling and looked at Bosip. "But if I'm going to help you, you're going to have to loose the shirt so I can patch you up." I said. Wow that sounded a bit off than what I wanted it to sound like.

༺ʙᴏsɪᴘ's ᴘᴏᴠ༻

I look at Bob and I began to feel a bit nervous. I never took off my shirt in front of anyone. Mostly due to the scars that I have... But Bob was the closest friend I have so he wouldn't judge me over them. Would he? "If you don't want me to help, I can ask Amor when he gets back." Bob said as he stood there in front of me. I shake my head as I look at him. "N-no, it's fine.. It'll just be kinda difficult getting my shirt off.." I said and looked down slightly. "I'll help you get your shirt off. You really need your wounds tended to." Bob said. He was right. If I don't get these wounds treated then I might potentially die. Ugh, just don't worry about the stupid scars and just let him tend to your injuries! I look at Bob and bite the inside of my cheek harshly. "J-just do it slowly.." I said and Bob nods. "I'll try to be gentle." He said which gave me a little bit of relief.