🥀 ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ🥀

⚠️⚠️₩₳Ɍ₦Ɨ₦₲!! ₮ĦɆ ₣ØⱠⱠØ₩Ɨ₦₲ Ⲙ₳¥ €Ø₦₮₳Ɨ₦ ₮Ø₱Ɨ€$ Ø₣ ƉɆ₱ɌɆ$$ƗØ₦, ⱠØ₩ $ɆⱠ₣-Ɇ$₮ɆɆⲘ, ₮ĦØɄ₲Ħ₮$ Ø₣ $ɄƗ$ƗƉɆ ₳₦Ɖ €Ʉ₮₮Ɨ₦₲! Ɨ₣ ¥ØɄ ₳ɌɆ $Ɇ₦$Ɨ₮Ɨ⩔Ɇ ₮Ø ₳₦¥ Ø₣ ₮ĦɆ$Ɇ ₮Ø₱Ɨ€$ ₱ⱠɆ₳$Ɇ $ԞƗ₱ ₮ĦƗ$ €Ħ₳₱₮ɆɌ!! ¥ØɄ Ħ₳⩔Ɇ ɃɆɆ₦ ₩₳Ɍ₦ɆƉ!! Ɨ₣ ¥ØɄ ₳ɌɆ
$₮ɌɄ₲₲ⱠƗ₦₲ ₩Ɨ₮Ħ ₳₦¥ Ø₣ ₮ĦɆ$Ɇ $ɄɃɈɆ€₮$ ₱ⱠɆ₳$Ɇ ₲Ɇ₮ ĦɆⱠ₱ ØɌ ₮₳ⱠԞ ₮Ø $ØⲘɆØ₦Ɇ!! Ɨ₣ ¥ØɄ ƉØ₦'₮ Ħ₳⩔Ɇ ₳₦¥Ø₦Ɇ ₮Ø ₮₳ⱠԞ ₮Ø ¥ØɄ €₳₦ ₳Ⱡ₩₳¥$ ₮₳ⱠԞ ₮Ø ⲘɆ!⚠️⚠️

~Mᴀʏᴏɴᴀᴋᴀ

💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙

༺ʙᴏsɪᴘ's ᴘᴏᴠ༻

'They don't need you. You're worthless. No one doesn't need you around. Just go out and die.' The thoughts... They hurt me. They were all true though. As the thoughts and voices continued, my blade continued to cut my arms. Warm tears fell from my eyes and I eventually stopped, watching the blood trickling down my arms. 'Why am I even here? The others don't need me. They are better of without me.' I thought as I sat there on the bathroom floor crying. No matter how many times I wipe my eyes, it seems like more tears come back 3 times as much. I slowly get up and look at myself in the mirror. I guess I'm going to have to wait a few minutes before I can go out without anyone noticing that I was crying. I clean off the blood from my arms and put bandage around both of them. Hopefully no one will notice my arms. When I got done, I clean up the droplets of blood that were on the floor so that no one suspects anything. I threw the bloody rag in the dirty clothes hamper before rolling down my sleeves and walk out of the bathroom.

༺ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ༻

As Bosip walked out of the bathroom, he lifts up the hood on his hoodie and went into the living room. He was probably going to stay in there for a few minutes before going back in his room. When he got into the living room, Boder looked over at him. "Hey Bosip! You finally got out of your room for once!" He said. "Heh, yeah..." Bosip said with a small smile. He sits down on the couch and watched Bob and Boder play Minecraft. "Hey Bosip, how come you've been in your room lately?" Bob asked as he paid attention to the TV screen.

Bosip was quiet for a bit before saying, "I've been a bit tired lately. Plus I've been traveling to new games." He lied. "Really?! And without your bestest friend?!" Bob asked and looked at him, slightly offended. "Yep. I've been trying to find a good game for us to go into together. Something other than Friday Night Funkin or or Minecraft or Roblox." Bosip said, lying. That wasn't the reason why. Bob pouted a bit. "Well next time you do it again let me join you! I'm an expert at picking new games!" He said which made Bosip chuckled quietly. "Sure. Whatever." Bosip decided to get up and go back in his room, only to be questioned by it. "Hey Bosip, where are you going?" Bob asked and paused the game. "I'm going to go lay down." Bosip reply and went into his room, only for Bob to sigh and continue playing Minecraft with Boder.

༺ʙᴏʙ's ᴘᴏᴠ༻

I wonder what's up with Bosip lately. He's never decided to just travel through new games alone without me. I wonder if the others know why Bosip has been acting strange. "Hey Boder do you know why Bosip is acting like that?" I ask him, only to see him shake his head. "And you're just now noticing this?" Boder asked as he focused on the game. "What do you mean? 'And you just now noticed' I didn't know that I was suppose to know earlier!" I said. Boder sighed. "Well either way we don't know why he's been distancing himself from everyone." He said. I nod and sigh softly to myself. "I'll go ask. But first I need to use the bathroom." I said and get up, making my way to the bathroom. As I head into the bathroom, I saw a bloody blade on the sink. My eyes widen in shock as look at it closer. Why does this have blood on it?! Who's blood is it?! My heart was racing and I quickly went to Bosip's room to tell him about it.

༺ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ༻

Bob quickly ran to Bosip's room, a bit worried and scared about the discovery in the bathroom. He busts open Bosip's door. "Bosip I need yo-" Bob was cut off to the sight of Bosip cutting parts of his arms that weren't bandaged. He quickly ran up to him and tackled him to the ground. Bosip made a noise out of shock and saw that Bob was pinning him to the ground. "Dude what the hell?!" Bob shouted angry and hurt. "Why didn't you tell any of us?! Why didn't you tell me?! That you were doing this?!" Bob shouted as tears threatened to fall out of his eyes. The boys heart was broken at the sight of his best friend and future partner hurting himself. Bosip stayed quiet as he looked down at the ground in guilt and sadness. "Answer me!!" Bob yelled as tears started to fall from his eyes. He hugs Bosip and buried his face in his chest, getting Bosip's hoodie wet with his tears. Bosip hugs the male back with one arm. "I-... I've been using this as a way to cope with my low self-esteem... and for my depression..." Bosip said lowly, trying not to cry.

"Why didn't you come to us for it?! Why did you come to me about it?! We could've helped you! You could've talk to us about it! Not hurting yourself over it!" Bob said and looked at the taller male. Bosip looked down as he felt tears prick from his eyes. "I didn't want to be a burden... You guys don't need me as a friend... YOU don't need me as a best friend... Amor doesn't need me as creation. You guys would be a lot better without me." Bosip said as tears fell from his eyes. "You all would be happier without me." He continued. Bob frowned and pulled Bosip close to him. "We do need you. I need you Bosip.. You do realize how miserable we would be without you? How miserable I would be without you? We all need you. Even Amor needs you. We all love you Bosip.." He said. "I... Love you Bosip..." He added. "You're only saying that to make me feel better..." Bosip mumbled. Bob huffs and makes Bosip look at him then attached his lips to the other male's.

Bosip's eyes widen slightly as he felt the other male's lips on his. He closed his eyes and felt more tears fall from his eyes. It was a few more seconds and Bob pulls away. "Do you believe me now?" He asked. Bosip looked down and hugged Bob. Bob kept Bosip close to him and gently rubs his back. "Let it all out..." He said. Bosip held Bob tightly and cries in his shoulder, getting his shirt wet. Bob gently rubbed his back and rocks him back and forth a bit, telling him that it was ok. When Bosip got done crying, he slowly lets go of Bob. "Promise me... Next time when you feel sad, or when you feel like you need to talk to someone. Come talk to any of us. Got it?" Bob asked and makes Bosip look at him. Bosip nods and looked down. "Now come one. I'll clean your wounds and you can watch me defeat the Ender Dragon with Boder." Bob said and gets up.

Bosip gets up as well and the two of them walk to the bathroom. When they got in the bathroom, Bosip noticed that he accidentally left the bloody blade on the sink. He mentally slapped himself for it. "I'm assuming it was yours." Bob said. Bosip nodded and looked down. Bob shakes his head and grabs a paper towel and grabs it with the paper towel, throwing the blade away and wipes the blood off of the counter before threw the paper towel away. "How long have you been hiding this?.." Bob asked as he grabs some bandages and hydrogen peroxide to put on his wounds. "Two weeks.." Bosip said as he watched Bob clean and bandaged his wounds. Bob shakes his head. "Don't ever do this.." He said. "I wont.." Bosip said as he looked down. A few minutes later, he got done with Bosip's arms. "Now c'mon! Go get some sushi and watch me and Boder defeat the Ender Dragon!" Bob said and grabs Bosip into the living room. He made Bosip sit down while he grabbed him some sushi. He hands Bosip the sushi and grabbed his controller. Bosip watched as Bob and Boder played Minecraft, arguing about it most of the time. It wasn't long and Bosip fell asleep beside Bob with his sushi. Bob got a glance and smiled softly. 'Have a good nap buddy.' He thought and continued to play Minecraft.

💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙

༺ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 1568༻

꧁sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴɢsᴛ! ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ɪ'ʟʟ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ғʟᴜғғ ᴀs ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢʏ! ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ!꧂

~ᴍᴀʏᴏɴᴀᴋᴀ