🥀ᴇᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ ᴘᴀɪɴ☁️

꧁ʙᴜᴄᴋʟᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴄʜɪᴄᴋs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪᴄᴋs ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏɴ ʙɪɴᴀʀʏ ʙʀɪᴄᴋs! ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴɢsᴛ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ ʙʏ ᴍᴇ! :ᴅ ᴡʜʏ? ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ɪ ʙᴀʀᴇʟʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴄᴇɴᴛ sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ sᴄʜᴇᴅᴜʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ᴀɴɢsᴛ sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ! ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ ʀᴇϙᴜᴇsᴛs ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ɢʟᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ! ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙɪᴛᴇ :ᴅ ! ᴀʟsᴏ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ ɪs sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴀᴛ ʙᴀsᴇᴅ ᴏғғ ᴏғ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴɴᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇx ʙᴏʙ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏsɪᴘ! ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ꧂

⚠️₩₳Ɍ₦Ɨ₦₲! ₮ĦƗ$ Ø₦Ɇ$ĦØ₮ €Ø₦₮₳Ɨ₦$ ₮ĦɆ ₣ØⱠⱠØ₩Ɨ₦₲ ₮Ø₱Ɨ€$ Ø₣ ⱠØ₩
$ɆⱠ₣-Ɇ$₮ɆɆⲘ ₳₦Ɖ ₳Ⲙ₦Ɇ$Ɨ₳!! Ɨ₣ ¥ØɄ ₳ɌɆ $Ɇ₦$Ɨ₮Ɨ⩔Ɇ ₮Ø ₳₦¥ Ø₣ ₮ĦɆ$Ɇ ₮Ø₱Ɨ€$
₱ⱠɆ₳$Ɇ $€ɌØⱠⱠ!!⚠️

💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙

༺ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ༻

Eternal pain... That's a word that everyone has heard or used in their life. Maybe even felt that before or could relate to it in some way. But, could you every see it? To see how bad it actually was? Well, no one could. All except for one person. His name was Bob. Bob was created to see emotional or mental pain like it was a physical injury. Some were as small as a paper cut while others... Well others were awful. Sometimes Bob felt bad, but he knew that there wasn't much he could do about it other than just... See it. In order to stop seeing it all, he has to wear sunglasses all of the time.

Currently Bob was with Bosip in the hospital waiting for Bosip to wake up. Bosip had been in a car crash a couple of weeks ago and ended up in the hospital with a coma. The doctors had told him that they weren't sure how long they could keep up with Bosip. It would most likely be after a a day or two that they would have to pull his life support plug on him. Bob couldn't imagine leaving his best friend behind. Ever since Bosip has been admitted to the hospital, he's done nothing but stay by his side, worried and hoping that Bosip would wake up.

༺ʙᴏʙ's ᴘᴏᴠ༻

I hate this... Why did it have to be him? Anyone but him... I didn't want to lose my best friend. The one that I had adventures with since day 1. Nothing has been the same since this incident. I just wish that he would wake up so things could be the same as usual. I sat by Bosip's side, debating whether or not I should hold his hand or not. I decided to do so because he needs me here. I reach over and gently grabbed his hand, sighing softly. "Hey Bosip.. It's me, Bob. I don't know if you can hear me but I just want you to know that.. I'm proud to have a great best friend like you... One who would always make me feel better when I needed it. One who would make me noodles when I wanted it. Who would always go on adventures with me through games. And one who was always by my side when it was just me against the world.." I said as I began to tear up and squeeze his hand a bit tighter. "I wish you could just wake up and be at home with me, Bowaev, Boder,  Bofo and Bobot.. Even around that dipshit Bobol.." I said as I felt a couple of warm tears rolled down my cheeks. I lay my head against her bed as I started to cry quietly, keeping Bosip's hand in mine. I felt a light squeeze on my hand and I quickly rise up to look at Bosip.

༺ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ༻

During Bob's miniature speech, Bosip woke up and looked at the male crying. Who was he? Why was he with him? Best friend? He doesn't even know who this male in sunglasses was? He watched as Bob cried and that made him feel bad. He gave his hand a light squeeze, letting the male know he was awake. Bob had quickly rose up from his crying fit after feeling his hand being squeezed. "B-Bosip...? You're awake?!" He said to him with a smile and tears falling from his eyes. Bosip...? Was that his name? Bosip just looked at him, unable to speak. He was confused. "Bosip.. do you remember me? It's me! Bob!" Bob said as he looked at him. Bosip laid there and looked at him blankly. Bob was his name? Bob frowned as he looked at the blond. "Hmmmm. Photos!" He said and quickly pulls out his phone. He went through his photos and shows Bosip. "See? It's me and you in most of these! With our friends!" He said as she showed a couple of group photos of them with Bowaev, Bobot, Bobol, Boder, Bofo and Amor.