Part 8

-> "I felt our tongues dancing with each other while our lips tangoed in perfect sync."

What next? You'll teach your ears ballet and your nose to break dance? Maybe you can enroll your eyebrow to tap dancing lessons too, just a suggestion.

-> The jocks are straight out jerks and womanizers.

Let me be honest here, I live in a country where football isn't played. At All. Though if I judge according to people I do know who do sports for school, MOST OF 'EM ARE SWEETHEARTS.

-> I ran into him for the first time in a coffee shop...

And I ran off a cliff knowing how this would end. How is it that everyone finds their 'true love' when they are sleep deprived and tired?

-> Our bodies craved each other.

-> She only wears sweaters and sweatpants.

Girl, those may be comfortable but there is a fine line between 'The cute and nerdy look' and 'I'm probably a junkie. Run'.

-> "I don't like wearing makeup, so I applied red lipstick, I used my eyeliner to form thick cat-eyes and concealer and some blush. Voila. This natural look I was aiming for."

I didn't know your 'natural look' was one where people would think you were going to Vegas to party your butt off.

-> I was getting married to a CEO of a stupid company. Hopefully we'd divorce in an year. I mean it's probably going to be an old man in his 60s.

Ya' know, I had no clue that 'Most Eligible Bachelor' was an award only awarded to multimillionaire CEOs of books on Wattpad.

-> Many books start with a guy cheating on the protagonist.

All in asking for us One, just one normal breakup with the guy being faithful. Is that too much to ask for?

______

I hope this was cliché enough for you guys. Lot of Love.
-R