Part 14

Sorry for taking so long, I wasn't really reading so there weren't many clichés I could point out.

__________________________________________________________________________________

-> One brother is sweet and groomed, the other has a permenant bed head and a lousy temper.

But because the main character is sweet and doesn't discriminate, she makes out with both of them.

->When cupid is an immortal, teenage model.

He could get way more girls by being in his twenties. Unless he likes to hit on teens.

->The greek gods that the girls falls for:
Hades,
Apollo

But mostly Hades. And Persephone is a cheating scum for some reason.

->"Mine," my sexy alpha mate growled when they tried to take me away.

Because the girl's name is way under rated.

->The girl-mate is always a white wolf.

Bitch please, turquoise is what's in.

->The guy charms his way through all his female professors.

And this, my friends, is why Pedophilia is still a problem. Because you make it out to be alright.

->The bad boy is on first name terms with the principal, because he gets sent to his office alot.

If a was a trouble maker and I called my principal "Roohi", I'd probably get slapped. But it could be much worse.

->When the new kid is magical.

I'd rather read a book where it turns out that the person who is magical is someone hidden in plain sight. Just sayin'.

-> There is no reference to the real world music except for The Beatles, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, and Eminem.

As yes, much judge. Such annoy.