Part 12

This stuff is copyright, keep that in mind. By the way, I apologize for the wait.

___________________________________________________________

The main character is best friends with the school's receptionist.

My schools receptionist does not give a damn about the students, much less me. (The main character of my life story)

Where can you find the girl? The library!

Okay, this isn't so wrong because that's where I usually am.

During Biology, the students either have to disect something; where the female lead is not at all scared, or they have to check the stages of cell division.

Bitch, watching a cell give birth is not that fascinating. (I know, it's asexual reproduction.)

The guy/girl at great at everything but:
Maths, Chemistry, and/or Physics
And there is only one person in the world who can help him/her.

Ten points for guessing who.

Aliens men are hotter, nicer, and a whole lot better then the men on Earth.

I guess they're just *drum roll* Out of this world. *ba-dum-tish*

Everyone in the school Cafeteria is seated like in Mean Girls.

The only, truly perfect seating chart.

The main character has two friends and they are seated on the farthest lunch table.

It's probably so that the main charater can easily get ogled at by everyone when she gets bullied by the queen bee (Obviously the head cheer-leader.)

The girl is extremely over weight but (the big, fat but) the guy lifts her with no problem.

"Oh, she weighs nothing." Idiot, she weighs half a rhino. What are you on?

_______________________________________________

And I am so sorry for the long wait. I had my exams this and last week. Before that, I had a guest. And I was out yesterday.
Forgive me readers,
Rumaisa