Town Park Prom

"Well? Go ahead. Ask away, Mitsuya." As Chifuyu said with a straight face. Mitsuya took a deep breath before asking. Hakkai looked nervous, wondering what Mitsuya would ask first.
"Who kissed first?"
"Eh?" Hakkai asked as everyone stared in confusion.
"That's right. Who kissed first, player?" As he looked at the girl dead in the eyes. The girl answered so confidently, thinking she'd done nothing wrong.
"I did. Gotta problem?" Mitsuya was shook but didn't show any signs of it. He started crying as he walked over to the girl. He kicked her down and sat on top of her and began to punch her and let out his anger on her. Her let out his tears every punch he gave her.
"Taka-Chan..." as Hakkai slowly walked and reached his hand out to Mitsuya. Mitsuya looked up at Hakkai and yelled. He got off the girl and slapped Hakkai in the face. Hakkai put his palm over where he was slapped as he faced Mitsuya. Mitsuya then clenched his fists and rested them on Hakkai's chest along with his forehead. He let out his cry's as he yelled and Hakkai hugged Mitsuya.
"You Dumbass. I love you. Don't scare me like that again."
"Heh. It's your fault for thinking I'd cheat on someone as beautiful as you, Taka-Chan."
"Don't 'Taka-Chan' me. We're dating yet you still insist on referring to me in a formal manner."
.
.
.
.
.
3 days have passed since Hakkai and Mitsuya made up. Everything was normal again. As Chifuyu walked through the halls, he passed by the news board but walked back when an unexpected flyer caught his attention. Town Park Prom? Chifuyu decided to grab a flyer and take it back to the dorm to research more on it. Once he got to the dorm, he was greeted by Baji's warm welcome. Chifuyu phrased it as that because it always made Chfiuyu feel warmth inside everytime he'd welcome him home. He didn't waste much time and got down to research. As Baji watched Chifuyu ignore his welcome and sit on his bed, he was confused. He watched as Chfiuyu crisscrossed his legs and opened his laptop to research something.
"Whatcha looking for?"
"I found a flyer on the news board and thought I'd look more into it."
"What's it about?"
"A Town Park Prom."
"Prom? Never been to those before."
"My school had one but I ditched it. Not really the party kind. But this looks pleasing. I'll ask Takemichi 'bout it more tomorrow."
"Ok well, if you find it interesting, tell me. Maybe we could all go."
"Hm." As Chifuyu continued his research. About an hour has passed and Chifuyu found out as much as he could about the prom. Once he closed his laptop and got off his bed, he heard the door open and non surprisingly, it was Baji.
"Ah! Finished?" Baji asked as he set a few bags on the table.
"Yea. What's that?"
"Food, for us to eat." When Chifuyu heard that he immediately rummaged around to find an interesting snack to eat. He found some ramen that looked good so he decided to open it and pop it into the microwave.
"So. Find anything about the prom?"
"Yup. It's a TownCity dance that anyone can go to in town and enjoy."
"That sounds fun." Before Chifuyu could answer, his phone rang. He walked to see who it was and it was his mom.
"Hello?"
"Hey hun, how's school?"
"Good."
"That's great! Anyways, did you hear about the Town Prom?"
"Yes, mom~." He said in an annoyingly sarcastically way.
"Great! Actually, it's being held in the town park close to your college! I've heard many of your colleagues are going to attend. Why don't you try and go?"
"Mom, I told you I don't like parties and crowds."
"I know, I know. But I'd be good for you to have a change of air."
"I'll think about it, mom."
"Ok. Do you plan on taking a girl?" When Chifuyu heard that, he looked at Baji and looked away. He began to whisper to the phone.
"Mom, I told you I'm gay."
"I know hun but everyone's brings girls from your college so you could try and get a change."
"I'll think about it, mom..."
"I'm sorry if I bothered you. Also, if you DO find a boy, that'd be great."
"Thanks, mom."
"Oh! If you need help with your Kimono's I'd be happy to help!"
"Thanks mom. Your the best." He then ended the call and went to grab his ramen.
"Hey, Chifuyu?"
"Hm?"
"When you were on the phone with your mom, you looked at me and started whispering to your mom. Was there something you didn't want me knowing?" Chifuyu ignored his question and just walked towards his comfy chair and crossed his legs to eat his ramen.
"I guess that a yes. It's ok, you don't have to tell me but if you do you can tell me anytime."
"K." Chifuyu said as he slurped up his ramen.
"Anways, whatcha think of the prom?"
"Eh. Not like I'm gonna go anyways."
"Why not?"
"Told you. I don't like crowds nor parties."
"Come on~! Just try and go. It's not gonna kill you."
"It will. Plus, don't even have anyone to go with."
"Mm. Ok! Meet me tomorrow at 5 p.m by where we first met." Huh? Why does he want me to meet him there?
[Hey!! Part 6 is done and I'm gonna post part 7 soon! Let's hope I can post it today. Anways, thanks for taking time to read this part. Bye!