The one who stole everything

The next morning, Baji and Chifuyu woke up at the same time and were startled by their positions. They were both in a cuddling position and both their foreheads were touching. Chifuyu palm was touching Baji's chest from in between his shirt. They stayed like that for about a few minutes as they were both frozen and red from the amount of blush that was covering their faces. Emptiness crossed their minds not knowing what to do. Until suddenly, their lips touched. It lasted for a long time until Chifuyu slowly moved his lips away.
"U-uhm...w-we should get ready for school."
"Mhm." As they both whispered causing both their skin to shiver. Chifuyu decided to get up and get ready for school.
.
.
.
.
Chifuyu got out of his 3rd class distracted af! He couldn't focus at all in class because of what happened this morning between him and Baji. He was debating whether he had feelings for Baji or it was just a mild crush he would get over. Just as he turned the corner, he looked up to see a random girl flirting with Baji. He looked at them I'm sadness and anger. He decided to put his bag down and started putting his hair up.
[wanna see how he looks?]

Chifuyu then walked towards the girl and Baji as he pushed her away from him

"Hey! Wtf!!"
"C-Chifuyu, calm do-." Before Baji could finish Chifuyu turned around and punched him in the face. The girl then walked towards Chifuyu in an aggressive manner and pushed him to face her.
"Who do you think you are?!"
"Excuse me, jackass!! I don't know who the hell you think you are, but it is definitely NOT respectful to flirt with a man who is clearly NOT into you."
"And how do you know that? Who're you? His boyfriend?"
"N-no! But I know one thing and it's that you are a disrespectful brat!"
"Oh, really? So that's how you wanna play? Fine." She then leaned closer and whispered in Chifuyu's ear.
"We'll see who wins this war." After, she backed away and walked away from the two. Chifuyu looked at Baji in disgust and utter confusion. Baji just stared down questioning himself what he did to deserve that. True, he admitted he was gay but why would, out of all the people, Chifuyu come and punch him. He stood up and stared down at Chifuyu.
"Don't look at me like that. You know what you did wrong and if you don't, I won't speak to you until you figure it out. Goodbye, Baji Keisuke." Baji's eyes widened having heard those words come from Chifuyu. He was angry and sad that his own best friend wouldn't be talking to him for a while. But why was he angry? He walked in the opposite direction Chifuyu was headed as he looked to see Chifuyu grab his bag and walk away without looking back.
.
.
.
.
.
At the end of the day, Chifuyu walked back to the dorm expecting to see Baji there. As he opened the door and walked inside, it was just as he expected. Baji was sitting on his bed working on his laptop. He just ignored him, remembering the fact that he was no longer speaking to his friend. Baji slightly looked up to see Chifuyu pop some yakisoba into the microwave. And as he could see, his favorite yakisoba was a minute close to being devoured by his friend. Baji decided to get up and rummage around for some but found out there was none left. He thought of an idea to get his friend frustrated and annoyed in a funny way. Once the microwave beeped, Chifuyu got up to go open it but was stopped by a tall man opening the microwave and stealing Chifuyu's food. Before Chifuyu could yell at Baji for taking his food, he remembered what he had told him before and decided to just keep quiet and yell inside his heart. Chifuyu rolled his eyes and just grabbed another type of yakisoba from the bag. Again, he popped it into the microwave and turned it on for a minute.
.
.
.
.
.
Chifuyu was finally finished with his food and his homework. He turned off his laptop and placed it on the side of the nightstand Baji and Chifuyu shared. He looked to see Baji standing in front of the balcony door, staring out into the night sky. Chifuyu decided to get Baji back for taking his food so he got a cold water bottle from the fridge and pretended to "accidentally" spill it on Baji. He spilt it all over Baji's back which made Baji want to gasp from the coldness but decided to hold it in. He didn't have anymore shirts knowing the rest were begin washed and were going to be ready the next day. So to play with Chifuyu, he just took of his shirt and remained shirtless for the rest of the time. Chifuyu just stared up and down at Baji turning red like a tomato. He isn't going to put a dang shirt on?! Chifuyu's thoughts were mixing with each other so he decided to walk away making sure Baji didn't realize his emotions. He looked at the time and it was around 10:3o p.m. Instead of wasting much more time trying to play with Baji like it was a war, he just tucked himself in his bed and turned the opposite way of Baji's bed to sleep. Baji took a glance at Chifuyu and found him going to sleep. He just glanced at him for a few minutes knowing how cute he had looked. Baji gave a soft smile to the sleeping boy as he too, walked over to his bed and tucked in to sleep.
(Girls POV)
"Don't worry, Keisuke-Kun. I'll be the one to win your heart....and this war."
["To be continued.......what is the girl planning? How will she emphasizes this plan?" 😂 Hey guys! Thx for reading this part and hope you enjoyed it. There'll be a Part 9 (obvi) and I'll try to post it really soon! Talk to you guys in the next one!]