Prom dates

The next day, they both continued their days normally 'til it was 5 p.m. Chifuyu didn't waste much time because of his curiosity taking over his mind. He walked straight to the bench they met and found Baji pacing back and forth slowly just minding his business.
"Hey, Baji-San."
"Ah, Chifuyu! Just in time."
"So, what did you want me here for?"
"Nothing in particular."
"So you called me here for nothing?"
"No, dumbass. I called you here because I wanted to ask you something." Hm? Is it about the prom? Chifuyu stood there in confusion waiting for Baji to speak.
"Actually, I was wondering if you wanted to go with my to the prom."
"Baji-San...that's thoughtful of you but I told you I-
"I know, I know. But, I really want to go and I have no one else to go with. Please?" Chfiuyu just stared at Baji who was very desperate and really wanted Chifuyu to go.
"Fine~."
"Yes! Thank you, Chifuyu. That means a lot."
"You're gonna owe me someday for this!"
"Yea yea! The flyer said it was on Saturday. So~, September, 18." Two days from now.
.
.
.
.
.
Two days have passed and it was finally Saturday.
[sorry if I've been time-skipping lately. I run out of ideas for when I have to write for stuff like these so I just skip 'em.]
Baji told everyone about the prom and Chifuyu told Takemichi about the prom. Everyone spent the rest of the day at Chifuyu's house getting ready for the prom. Chifuyu's mom insisted on letting Chifuyu's friends come over to get ready because she was excited to see them all in their kimonos. Mitsuya and Chifuyu's mom designed and made everyone's kimonos. They both got along because of their passion for sewing and designing. Everyone had a fun time together. Once Mitsuya and Chifuyu's mom were finished with all the kimonos, everyone got dressed in their kimonos.
"Ehhhh! You all look outstanding!" As Chifuyu's mom said with sparkles in her eyes.
"Mom~!" Chifuyu was annoyed and embarrassed as how his mother reacted.
"Haha. It's ok Chifuyu, your moms just happy on how they turned out." As Mitsuya said also happy about how they turned out. They all decided to help clean up and then head out to the prom. Once they got there, there were so many people. They all looked so happy and looked like they were enjoying it. Out of nowhere, the music changed into a slow-mo type. Everyone started dancing with their spouses, partners, or friends. The only two left were Baji and Chifuyu who hadn't had a partner. Chifuyu was so embarrassed and muttered a few words as Baji walked up to him.
"This is exactly why I didn't wanna come." Chifuyu was then, startled by Baji as he cleared his throat.
"Would you like to dance?" Chifuyu's heart started the race and his face turned bright red.
"Uh, Chifuyu. *laughs* did you say something?" Chifuyu looked at Baji as he laughed so calmly. It also made Chifuyu's heart pop out of his chest. Chifuyu shook his head and ignored those feelings.
"Uh, yea. Just wondering."
"Well, care to dance?"
"Oh, almost forgot about that. Uhm...sure."
"Anyways, what were you think about?" As they started dancing to the rhythm of the music.
"Nothing in particular."
"Mmm, ok. Well do you like the prom so far?"
"Eh. It's ok I guess."
"It's funny how takemichi's struggling to hold his grudge on Emma. *laughs*"
"Huh? Why?"
"Well...." Baji kept laughing so calmly as he spoke.
"Emma keeps taking Hina away from him because she wants to enjoy dancing with Hina. You know, girls things."
"Mm, yup."
"Although, he does have his friends from the 'Mizo Mids" here to accompany him."
"Really? They're here?"
"Mhm."
"But not just Hina and Emma are enjoying this. There's also Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya, Hakkai, his sister, and Mitsuya's little sisters. Everyone's enjoying their time here."
"That's true, i guess."
"You know. I've always wondered how everyone'd be once they get older. Like in the future."
"What do you think?"
"Well, Mikey and Draken would either get married or start dating 'cause it pretty obvious that they would by how their acting."
[I'm a Mikey x Draken shipper. 😌✋]
"Really? Didn't really pay attention much."
"Mitsuya and Hakkai would probably run a sewing and fabric shop together, and yea."
"That's pretty cool."
"Mhm. I can't wait to find someone like that." Chifuyu looked to the side and then looked down at his feet once he spoke.
"are you looking someone in particular?"
"Nah. Someone maybe who's unique and doesn't care what people say do follow what people ask them to do. They just follow their own guidelines."
"That's interesting. There aren't many people out there like that though."
"I'll find them someday."
"Ok."
"Who're you lookin' for?"
"It's kinda complicated to explain."
"Really? Doesn't matter anyways, I won't judge."
"Even if I told you I was gay?"
"What?" Baji looked into Chifuyu's eyes and they were filled with serious eyes. He was serious about it and Baji could tell.
"Hmm....gay? I wouldn't care actually. I actually shouldn't been one to talk."
Huh? What're you talking about?"
"Well, I'm gay myself."
"Really?"
"Yea. There a problem?"
"Are you serious?" Chifuyu looked at Baji with a annoyed face.
"Why would there be a problem if we share the same sexuality?"
"Just teasing." The dance lasted for another 10 minutes and after everyone just went to different stalls and enjoyed it.
.
.
.
.
.
Once Baji and Chifuyu got back to their dorms, Baji fell onto his bed and let out a loud sigh.
"Today was fun."
"Mhm."
"Wish to do it again sometime."
"Ok."
"What's up with you?"
"Huh? What'd ya mean?"
"You're giving me fast single-word responses."
"So?"
"So, that means somethings up."
"There's nothing wrong."
"Ok, I guess. I'm gonna change, is that fine with you?"
"Yea!"
"Better not look!"
"Really, Baji-San? That's the stupidest things you've ever said."
"Cmon~, you know I'm just messing with you."
"Yea yea" as Chifuyu spoke from the Bathroom. Once Baji was finished, he sat on his bed and laid his head back. He heard the switch to the bathroom turn off and the door close. He looked up to face Chifuyu. He saw him wearing a blue oversized shirt that was up to his knees and black shorts with a white strip on both sides.
"What're you wearing?" As Baji looked up and down at Chifuyu.
"Uhh, Pajamas?"
"Well, yea. But, you never wear this type of stuff."
"What? Afraid you'll fall in love with me?" As Chifuyu said that, Baji's face turned red like a tomato.
"H-hey! Not like that!"
"What's the matter? 'I'm just messing with you'?" As Chifuyu sarcastically said that while plotting himself onto his cold bed.
Baji grabbed his phone from the nightstand and looked at the time.
"It's late. We should sleep."
"Mkay. When Chifuyu out the blanket over himself, he felt really cold and let out a soft sneeze.
"Is it cold?"
"Kinda. It's ok though. I can sleep through it."
"Come here." When Chifuyu turned over he saw Baji mover over to the wall as he gestured to Chifuyu to come sleep next to him.
"You're kidding, right?" Chifuyu was shocked at what Baji was doing.
"Does it look like it? Come on, before you get goosebumps." Chifuyu gave in and got up to walk over to Baji's bed. He layer on his bed and tucked himself in. What's the difference? It's still cold as ever. He then felt warm arms wrap around him. He looked see Baji so close to him, cuddling him.
"E-eh?" Chifuyu started blushing really hard which made him put his palms over his face in embarrassment and the amount of blush that covered his face.
"That's what you get for wearing these." Chifuyu mumbled as his palms were still over his face.
"Not my fault all my pajamas are dirty."
"What was that?"
"Nothing! Go to sleep!" Chifuyu turned to other side which made both bodies touch. Chifuyu felt shivers fill his body once they touched. He decided to ignore it and went to sleep.
[Hey! Part 7: Done! Hope you enjoyed this part again! Thanks for everything you guys have been doing! I really appreciate it. Part 8 will probably come out either tomorrow or the day after. Anways, have a good day/afternoon/evening/night! Right now, it's nighttime for me so I'll say goodnight! 💤 bye bye!